OS X Aeon nox 5 link super favorites to sub menu?
Hi all.. Only my second post on here so apologise if I've posted this incorrectly. Spent the last few hours searching YouTube and good old Google for this answer but no luck. Basically just want to link items from my super favorites to my sub menu using aeon nox 5? Like this

XBMC Gotham Aeon Nox 5: http://youtu.be/93IOh7C6gB4

Anybody give me a quick explanation? Much appreciated if anyone could help [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
This is from memory so I apologize if I'm off a little- go to System>Appearance>Skin>Settings>Home Menu Items>whichever menu item you want to add a submenu item to>Manage submenu. This will allow you to add new items as submenus. Just click the add button, enter a name, select type until you see a list of the addons you have installed and select the Super Favorites addon. You must be careful to ensure that the item you are adding is the one highlighted so that you aren't changing one of the items that already exists.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thankyou. I sussed it out.. Was a simple task of to keep pressing the type button until either addons or favorites popped up.
(2014-10-18, 21:02)channy310 Wrote: Thankyou. I sussed it out.. Was a simple task of to keep pressing the type button until either addons or favorites popped up.

Yes. It's easy to miss the type selector button.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon nox 5 link super favorites to sub menu?0