Release - SoundCloud

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cornellus Offline
Since a few hours soundcloud has stop working normally. Some tracks are playable, but the majority won't play anymore.

It seems to occur when the add-on tries to connect to the host : "cf-media.sndcdn.com"

Am I the only one experiencing this issue ?

Is the problem coming from soundcloud server, a change in the API or maybe it's related to the issue of the 07 november : "error saving track metadata", and the track I'm trying to listen hasn't its link updated yet...
find quote
j040v170r Offline
So, hey, I'm using Kodi(16.1) for Android and I tried to listen something in Soundcloud's Kodi Addon and everytime I tried to play something it always crashes. No message error, nothing, he only gives the message "capturing signal"(Or something like that, I don't use the english version) and crashes. How can I fix it?

Image of the problem(It's in portuguese, sorry):
[Image: tygEEUA.png]
find quote
tgunergun Offline
Hey there,

Is there any way to display SoundCloud content as a channel in the Music Library tree when connected to kodi with a DLNA client and search/play it from there to a DLNA renderer?

many thanks

cheers
Tgun
(This post was last modified: 2017-01-07 19:28 by tgunergun.)
find quote
PantsOnFire Offline
Posting Freak
Some news (not great) but I thought the developer might like to know.

Using android SoundCloud app, to play on Kodi, usually share button, then Play On Kodi works 100%.
But from today it has stopped working. --possibly SoundCloud has changed something?

(I discovered this after finding out that SoundCloud has decreased bitrate of music playing on Android mobile app).

My band - www.myspace.com/seabasskid
My systems - MEDIASERVER: ASRock 330, 1.6GHz DualCore Atom, GeForce9400 ION, 2GB ram
STAND-ALONE: Raspberry Pi2 MODEL B, OSMC Kodi15.2 compiled: Sept 27th 2015
XboxLive Gamertag - SkillipEvolver
find quote
bino91 Offline
(2016-05-28 15:28)biberesser Wrote:  
(2016-05-21 19:22)hvalbrecht Wrote:  Is there any way I can disable the SoundCloud logo overlay during fullscreen visualization?

Addon settings -> disable "Show Fanart"

i´m not finding this in kodi17? plz help
find quote
zitoon Offline
Hello !
I'm unable to connect Soundcloud plugin on my account.
I signed on Soundcloud with a gmail address, and always have an error when typing my credentials.
Any idea ?
Thank you !
find quote
wb9688 Offline
Where can I find the source code? I want to contribute, but https://github.com/bromix/plugin.audio.soundcloud doesn't exist anymore…
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-17 15:34 by wb9688.)
find quote
nethots Offline
hi guys
do you know why the soundcloud plugin does not work in kodi 16.1? if it is solved please help meeeee Sad
find quote
nethots Offline
Dear friend
Do you know why the SoundCloud plugin doesn't work on kodi 16.1 ?
find quote
charliekay74 Offline
soundcloud plugin doesnt work anymore since some weeks in Kodi 17.3 und 18 nightly, win 10. Login with own accound details doesnt work. it say http error. only general search works but no personal playlists and so on. Has someone a solution for this?
(This post was last modified: 2017-07-08 11:19 by charliekay74.)
find quote
leas Offline
(2017-04-17 15:33)wb9688 Wrote:  Where can I find the source code? I want to contribute, but https://github.com/bromix/plugin.audio.soundcloud doesn't exist anymore…

@bromix
What happened to your repository?
find quote
mirh Offline
Latest code to contribute seems here https://github.com/SLiX69/plugin.audio.soundcloud

Or here, if you care more about git history instead
find quote