• 12(current)
Release SoundCloud
(2019-07-07, 00:16)MB1968 Wrote: @jay.kody

I have a Soundcloud account. When I search for my Soundcloud name, Kodi shows 3 items: People, Albums and Playlist. When I click on People, I can see my account name. When I click on my account name, SoundCloud should display my account menu: my Likes, Playlists, Followers etc. That's not the case. Nothing happens when I click on my accountname.
Yep, this is something that should be improved. See issue https://github.com/jaylinski/kodi-addon-.../issues/15.
Currently only the spotlight of a user is displayed. If there are no featured tracks, nothing is displayed. I'll try to implement this in the next few weeks.
Thanks for the info.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

hi guys.
Please tell me how i can get my id_client?
(2019-07-20, 08:33)blackride Wrote: hi guys.
What add-on version are you using? In v3.0.0 the cliend_id is automatically fetched and can be viewed in the add-on settings (advanced tab).
(2019-07-20, 09:15)jay.kody Wrote:
(2019-07-20, 08:33)blackride Wrote: hi guys.
What add-on version are you using? In v3.0.0 the cliend_id is automatically fetched and can be viewed in the add-on settings (advanced tab). 
Yes, i'm using v.3.0.0. Are you talk about "Localization = auto"?
(2019-07-05, 18:02)Thommi Wrote: Hi,

I'm using the soundcloud plugin with the yatse app by sending music from my android phone by sharing to kodi on raspberry pi.
Unfortunately it's not working anymore. I'm able to play soundcloud clips directly via kodi or directly via yatse but not through the sharing function of yatse app.

I already asked yatse support and they told there's nothin wrong with yatse, so there must be a problem mit the plugin.
Has anyone same problems or any hint?
Should be fixed in v3.0.1.
Version 3.1.0 was just released with a couple of improvements and fixes.
Details can be found here: https://github.com/jaylinski/kodi-addon-...tag/v3.1.0
(2019-10-20, 01:59)jay.kody Wrote: Version 3.1.0 was just released with a couple of improvements and fixes.
Details can be found here: https://github.com/jaylinski/kodi-addon-...tag/v3.1.0
Awesome improvements! Thanks a lot. Can you add the Dutch translation to the next version please?

Here's a downlink to the translated folder and file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8k5k2i65oeddgy...l.zip?dl=0
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2019-10-20, 11:35)MB1968 Wrote: Awesome improvements! Thanks a lot. Can you add the Dutch translation to the next version please?

Thanks, I'll add the translation Smile
Hello,

I have Kodi 18.5 on my Android TV (7.1.1) and Soundcloud add-on version 3.1.0. My Tv is located in France.
Since the update of my Android TV to 7.1.1, Soundcloud on Kodi doesn't work anymore. I can't access to the charts and when I search a profile, there's an error and nothing is displayed.
What's the problem? Is anybody can help ? Should I wait another update of the add-on?
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Josky
(2019-11-30, 17:25)josky Wrote: Hello,

I have Kodi 18.5 on my Android TV (7.1.1) and Soundcloud add-on version 3.1.0. My Tv is located in France.
Since the update of my Android TV to 7.1.1, Soundcloud on Kodi doesn't work anymore. I can't access to the charts and when I search a profile, there's an error and nothing is displayed.
What's the problem? Is anybody can help ? Should I wait another update of the add-on?
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Josky
Thanks for the report. I can confirm this problem.
I created an issue for this: https://github.com/jaylinski/kodi-addon-.../issues/35

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Josky
Issue was fixed in latest version (3.1.1). Should be working again.
(2019-12-03, 13:50)jay.kody Wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Josky
Issue was fixed in latest version (3.1.1). Should be working again. 
I saw that. It's back perfectly. Thank you very much for your quick support ! Smile
Have a nice day.
Josky
Hi,
Hope I'm posting in the right place- the last few weeks send soundcloud track to kodi, from Yatse remote, Android phone, is not working. Both from app and browser (YouTube, podcasts etc still work,).

Anyone else experiencing this?
(2020-01-27, 01:36)Jackojmi Wrote: Hi,
Hope I'm posting in the right place- the last few weeks send soundcloud track to kodi, from Yatse remote, Android phone, is not working. Both from app and browser (YouTube, podcasts etc still work,).

Anyone else experiencing this?

Hi! I just tested this on my Android phone from the SoundCloud website and from the SoundCloud app. Sharing works for me (Yatse and Kore).
Is there any error that pops up? Are you using the latest plugin version?
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SoundCloud1