Custom menu items with mixed movies
Hello,

I'm using Amber on my new raspxbmc and I have difficulties to create items in the menu with separated movies.
What I have on my external usb drive :
/media/usbdisk/movies
/media/usbdisk/cartoons
/media/usbdisk/child_movies
/media/usbdisk/tv_shows

What I would like to have in my main XBMC menu :
- Movies : displays movies from /media/usbdisk/movies
- Cartoons : displays movies from /media/usbdisk/cartoons
- Child movies : displays movies from /media/usbdisk/child_movies
- TV shows : displays movies from /media/usbdisk/tv_shows

What I do :
- create a playlist "movie" with filter : path starting with /media/usbdisk/movie
- create a playlist "cartoon" with filter : path starting with /media/usbdisk/cartoon
- create a playlist "child_movie" with filter : path starting with /media/usbdisk/child_movie
- create a playlist "tv_shows with filter : path starting with /media/usbdisk/tv_show
- for each playlist, create a favorite with the same name

==> so far, no error but when i open a playlist or a favorite, it's empty.

Then I add a video source for each folder :
- movie : path = /media/usbdisk/movie, category : Movies, default other options
- cartoon : path = /media/usbdisk/cartoon, category : Movies, default other options
- child_movie : path = /media/usbdisk/child_movie, category : Movies, default other options
- tv_show : path = /media/usbdisk/tv_show, category : Tv shows, default other options

==> now the playlist and favorites shows content. But the movies from "child_movie" folder are also seen in the "movie" folder while it does not have the same path (in the filter and in the video source path). I don't understand what to do to have menu items with only their corresponding video files.

Probably that i'm not doing the right way.

ps : i also go into Amber parameters to add my personal favorites in the menu items list.

Thanks for your assistance
Not a skin question. Try path contains or ends with : "movie", "children" etc instead of starts with.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

ok pecinko, thanks for the advice, i will try.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom menu items with mixed movies0