• 8(current)
[CLOSED] Legacy SexyCirrus Expanded
(2016-04-03, 12:16)Rufoo Wrote: [UPDATE: 03/04/2016]

The project is now almost done and will certainly be released this month for consumption. An absolute promise. As a final thanks and also because more options are a good thing, another series will be coming in. It only consists of two views but it is solely catered towards Steam and GOG banners. As the market largely shifts from traditional to digital distrubition means there should be views that can make use of their assets. So these were created. It's called the Sauna Series. Wink

question about this view.. might be an advanced launcher(hyper launcher) thing..

But is the background fanart, and the "bordered" image the same? Or are they separate?
Would be awesome if the Bordered image could be a emumovie film if optioned for it.

Also this look almost matches the Advanced look...Poster 2..

Just Sauna Series top half looks better.
(2016-04-08, 20:12)rdyott Wrote: a simple "addon" to a skin... looks like you've devolved your OWN SKIN mate...

Hehe! Pretty much. Smile

(2016-04-08, 20:12)rdyott Wrote: Wish this could be an addon that would add views to ANY skin people use..

I hear this a lot. Also have to explain why that isn't possible / won't happen a lot too. Wink

(2016-04-08, 20:12)rdyott Wrote: I used to like cirrus but ive since moved to madnox. but i hate how they do advanced launcher/RCB.
Maybe once this is released into cirrus ill go back...

I hope the finished product will be enough to sway you then.

(2016-04-08, 20:12)rdyott Wrote: i too run a HTPC that is a super all in one game machine ( i7 gtx970 ect ect..) retros/pc games.

Clearly you are a man of wealth and taste. Wink You'll probably find then that what I am creating will be very suited to your needs as our setups sound quite alike.

(2016-04-08, 20:12)rdyott Wrote: But it also has to please the wife for her TV bing watching and movie watching.

The real reason i switched to madnox is their "Kodiflex" view. any chance SexyCirrus has anything similar?

A few of the views from SexyCirrus are appearing in media sections and take advantage of the things typically associated with those views like logos and whatnot. As there are MANY views which have not been unveiled to people and the shots that are posted are always one's that are in progress, most views also have switchable styles. So hopefully there will be something that suits. Tongue

(2016-04-08, 20:12)rdyott Wrote: BUT Your views are sooo sexy. mmmm

Why thank you. Smile

(2016-04-08, 21:14)rdyott Wrote: But is the background fanart, and the "bordered" image the same? Or are they separate?
Would be awesome if the Bordered image could be a emumovie film if optioned for it.

The bordered image, or fanart window, displays the primary fanart by default (same as the background) but both the background and the primary fanart window can be switched to any combination of default fanart, a secondary fanart image, a multi-image directory, or if you have a trailer allocated it will play. Don't you worry. Would be a little boring if all it did was just repeat the same images over and over again. Wink

Something a little like this... Smile - You can also get a peek at a much more complete looking Sauna view (of the same one you used in the example). Smile

EDIT: The fanart window in the screenshot is displaying the Mortal Kombat X - Tremor Trailer. Captured mid-frame, hence why smeary. Tongue

(2016-04-08, 21:14)rdyott Wrote: Also this look almost matches the Advanced look...Poster 2.. Just Sauna Series top half looks better.

That is the very first Advance Series as part of the Preview Edition, which has since been refined further. Y'all just ain't seen it yet. Wink
well then hurry up! Smile hahaha

Rofl
(2016-04-09, 06:07)rdyott Wrote: well then hurry up! Smile hahaha

Rofl

Yeah, yeah. Calm down, you mad bastard. Smile This month.
Angel
:thumbsup:
hey rufoo, exelent work, im expecting this new relase...

is it posible, in any way, to turn off tags on sprinboard titan view?

I really like the look and fell, and is perfect to use it as view in SNES and N64 boxart, or as banner view for pc games, but those tags are kind of annoying for that porpuse Smile

again, thanks for the amazing work
(2016-04-16, 02:01)jmode Wrote: hey rufoo, exelent work, im expecting this new relase...

is it posible, in any way, to turn off tags on sprinboard titan view?

I really like the look and fell, and is perfect to use it as view in SNES and N64 boxart, or as banner view for pc games, but those tags are kind of annoying for that porpuse Smile

again, thanks for the amazing work

Thanks, mate. Smile

Anything is possible but I will need some clarity about what you mean. Smile

Do you mean the 'labels' that appear over them on the bottom third of each image (ie: Super Nintendo)?

Funnily enough, Springboard Titan wasn't designed for the purposes of using standard banners or SNES / N64 Boxart, it was designed to use as a view for where a user would keep all their launchers. Naturally, it can be used for whatever purpose you want. But the image ratio is 2:1 which isn't the aspect of standard banners or SNES / N64 box arts. Tongue

Just to be sure, it absolutely is Springboard Titan you are referring to?

Let me know what exactly it is you want and I'll see what I can do. Smile

EDIT: Is this what you mean?

Exactly, that is the view im referring, im not an exepert about ratio images and things like that.

But what is important to me its how it looks, and sprinboard titan gives a nice look Smile
(2016-04-16, 16:00)jmode Wrote: Exactly, that is the view im referring, im not an exepert about ratio images and things like that.

But what is important to me its how it looks, and sprinboard titan gives a nice look Smile

As it is a simple request and it will give you the look you want. Consider it done. Smile
Exelent, thank you Big Grin
How goes it mate? Smile
(2016-04-22, 20:23)rdyott Wrote: How goes it mate? Smile

Plenty busy. Smile Keep your shirt on, mate. Good things are happening.

^ What this guy said (or breathed rather)!

Please please please, release something by the end of this month. Even if it's not totally ready, you can still update it and push the updates to us via a repo.

Thanks again for all your hard work on this delicious looking addon!
(2016-04-25, 19:39)profucius Wrote: ^ What this guy said (or breathed rather)!

Please please please, release something by the end of this month. Even if it's not totally ready, you can still update it and push the updates to us via a repo.

Thanks again for all your hard work on this delicious looking addon!

Yeah, it's looking like I'll have to release them in waves otherwise I'll be keeping you all waiting for longer. Each wave containing a few new series as they become complete. I'll get something together for everyone in the next few days and we'll start the process. Smile

EDIT: FYI, technically this is SexyCirrus 3.4.X meaning you'll need to be on Jarvis with Cirrus Extended 3.4.1. If you haven't made the jump yet, hop to it. Smile
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Legacy SexyCirrus Expanded4