• 9(current)
[CLOSED] Legacy SexyCirrus Expanded
Great to hear Smile Cant wait to find a download or repo link posted. I check back here every day just to see lol
"Extrathumbs" for movies will be awesome "|thumb1|thumb2|thumb3|thumb4" or better (i never saw it in any other skins) by press "i" /movie info show the Extrathumbs rather than the "movie Poster" like the Old VHS Back Cover Big Grin ya'know'em mean..." can you do that?
(2016-04-30, 05:33)kiddykokane Wrote: "Extrathumbs" for movies will be awesome "|thumb1|thumb2|thumb3|thumb4" or better (i never saw it in any other skins) by press "i" /movie info show the Extrathumbs rather than the "movie Poster" like the Old VHS Back Cover Big Grin ya'know'em mean..." can you do that?

Something like that could be looked at in a later build or with the next wave of views. Right at this very moment, focus is on getting Wave One out tomorrow or the day after for the first set of 'ready for primetime' views.
(2016-05-01, 11:22)Rufoo Wrote: Right at this very moment, focus is on getting Wave One out tomorrow or the day after for the first set of 'ready for primetime' views.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
SexyCirrus has a new home! Development has moved there. This thread is now considered closed.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=272285
Yo Rufoo please provide me a download link for your old "SexyCirrus 3.4.X" skin for Jarvis.
All old Google links are dead Sad
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Legacy SexyCirrus Expanded4