XBMC Log Uploader failed, xbmclogs.com is down (HTTP 502)
Sorry but is there a plan to have this working anytime soon, or should I look into another substitute?

Thanks in advance
(2014-12-22, 09:24)JoyDrop Wrote: Sorry but is there a plan to have this working anytime soon, or should I look into another substitute?

Thanks in advance

It's been up and down quite a bit lately. You could also use pastebin.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-12-22, 15:29)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-12-22, 09:24)JoyDrop Wrote: Sorry but is there a plan to have this working anytime soon, or should I look into another substitute?

Thanks in advance

It's been up and down quite a bit lately. You could also use pastebin.

This is the issue. My FireTV is not rooted therefore I have no way (that I'm aware of) to use Pastebin. I cannot use a USB stick to copy it on since it is not rooted, and have no way of uploading my logfiles into Pastebin by any other format.
Log file/File manager access (wiki)

You can add a network share and then use the file manager (wiki) to copy it over. Just make one source the network share, and the other source "special://logpath", and you'll be all set.
xbmclogs.com is back up again.

prae5 told me he has plans to move the site to a new server with more recourses early next year.
hopefully these outages will be history then.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2014-12-22, 21:57)Ned Scott Wrote: Log file/File manager access (wiki)

You can add a network share and then use the file manager (wiki) to copy it over. Just make one source the network share, and the other source "special://logpath", and you'll be all set.

Thank you Ned. Maybe I'm too new to this, but I did follow the same link last night and used the "special://logpath" method. First off, I could not get an option to "copy" from the A side unless I moved it to the B side. Ok, that was cool, but then I noticed the old log went from x-amount number of bytes to 0 after I made the move. So of course after this I was hesitant to do the same thing with my recent logs which seemed to have escalated in size after this was done as well. I have a feeling my old log and recent log merged because now the size of my old log is over 2.4MB. Anyways, I still have a log I would like to copy over via your idea of network share in the case the Log Uploader fails again. I now have "logpath" in my B root. Can you please PM me and explain in a simplistic format how to make one source the network share and how to copy it over?

As you can tell, I'm not the most advanced when it comes to this kind of thing.

Much appreciated.

(2014-12-22, 22:38)ronie Wrote: xbmclogs.com is back up again.

prae5 told me he has plans to move the site to a new server with more recourses early next year.

Thanks for the update Ronnie. I've uploaded both my old and new logs for review. Big Grin
You just add two sources, one for logpath and one for a network path like an SMB server on your network. Then in Window A, open Logpath. In WIndow B, open the SMB server. Then whatever you select in Window A (and choose to copy) will be put in Window B, which is the SMB server.
Not to hijack this thread, but is the xbmclogs.com site down, again? I ask b/c I'm trying to upload my Kodi log file, but keep receiving a 'Script Failed" error when trying to send to an e-mail address (assuming xbmclogs.com).

Thanks
(2015-01-07, 01:44)DruTheFu Wrote: Not to hijack this thread, but is the xbmclogs.com site down, again? I ask b/c I'm trying to upload my Kodi log file, but keep receiving a 'Script Failed" error when trying to send to an e-mail address (assuming xbmclogs.com).

Thanks

Appears to be down. I get a 502 error. You can post the logs to pastebin
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
threads merged.

and:
(2014-12-22, 22:38)ronie Wrote: prae5 told me he has plans to move the site to a new server with more recourses early next year.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I'm still getting script errors. Is there any sort of ETA on how long it will be down? Hours, days or weeks? Thanks!
There are other ways to get your log onto the internet. On windows open the log file in notepad++ and copy/paste to pastebin.com

On linux run pastebinit .kodi/temp/kodi.log
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Quote:Just a quick heads up, site is likely to be offline for the next 12 hours or so.

Someone has been attempting to spam the site for the past week (pushing about 5gb of data or so an hour) which is pretty much killing the mysql db. This on top of the additional legitimate traffic that has being coming in over the past month or so is killing the node its on.

I'll put up a notice on the site in while - just looking at what i can do to mitigate things for the moment.
I'm more than happy to create another add-on using the existing one, especially since the API is the same as the xbmclogs script is the same one I use.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Log Uploader failed, xbmclogs.com is down (HTTP 502)0