WIP SKIN LCARS
(2015-06-27, 10:31)fastcolors Wrote: sorry if I got lost, which kodi are you on?

Openelec 5.0.8
RPi2.arm
Kodi 14.2 helix
What I've discovered so far in the LCARS Enterprise skin is in the weather view (Homescreen), maybe it's because of the language settings (in German). Sonnenaufgang (sunrise) and Sonnenuntergang (sunset) overlap.
(2015-06-27, 09:21)k0di_user Wrote:
(2015-06-27, 06:14)metaloid Wrote: did correction to the skin in the first post
please re-download and leave a message if u find bug
keep in mind this is still work in progress the skin is not complete yet

Which one do you mean, LCARS or Enterprise LCARS?

On LCARS I'm not able to see the track names of songs after I opened the album.

On Enterprise LCARS the space/ distance from the left side to the LCARS surface is wider than on the right side. And the menu "Link for music Icon" and in the Homepage customizer under music is a bit confusing.

Thank you very much for your work. Smile

the lcars one
(2015-06-27, 10:53)k0di_user Wrote: What I've discovered so far in the LCARS Enterprise skin is in the weather view (Homescreen), maybe it's because of the language settings (in German). Sonnenaufgang (sunrise) and Sonnenuntergang (sunset) overlap.

yep i would say yes
that skin was english only
(2015-06-27, 10:55)metaloid Wrote: the lcars one

I've posted a screenshot in Twitter @Klugschei5er with the missing track names/ song titles in the album view.
(2015-06-27, 10:30)fastcolors Wrote: @metaloid find a way to contact me. I branched out the skin into "enterprise" please Push to that branch so I can follow progess and we can decide what to bring into the skin, the small buttons are kind of ok, but their alignment is off...

also I don't think so many are needed.

I tried PM you not sure if it went through!!!

cheers!

https://github.com/fastcolors/skin.lcars...enterprise

did u get my e-mail? yesterday

k from now on will post mod theire

yep i will reduce the number , the point was to remove the button in the round part

the aligment on my device is good is it possible the version of kodi is in cause
(2015-06-27, 11:01)k0di_user Wrote:

I've posted a screenshot in Twitter @Klugschei5er with the missing track names/ song titles in the album view.

k thanks for the pic will look in to that later on

i just fixed that.

get latest github MASTER version
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
(2015-06-27, 11:40)fastcolors Wrote:

i just fixed that.

get latest github MASTER version

It's fixed thanks.
Now I discovered that some label names are missing in the skin-settings (under configure > appearance > skin > settings; screenshots are on Twitter: @Klugschei5er)
I've changed the language to English and aswell there is the same bug.
(2015-06-27, 11:49)k0di_user Wrote: It's fixed thanks.
Now I discovered that some label names are missing in the skin-settings (under configure > appearance > skin > settings; screenshots are on Twitter: @Klugschei5er)

that page is not done yet
(2015-06-27, 13:24)metaloid Wrote:
(2015-06-27, 11:49)k0di_user Wrote: It's fixed thanks.

that page is not done yet

Actually this skin has NO settings for now, I just flattened down the page. Keep 'em coming. Once all is fixed we can start refining and polishing!!

Cheers!
Image Image
hi fastcolors
in the branch section
i mod the osd with a new look
tell me what u think about it (somme stuff left to do in it but look good so far)
(2015-06-28, 17:14)metaloid Wrote: hi fastcolors
in the branch section
tell me what u think about it (somme stuff left to do in it but look good so far)

merged enterprise into master.

we really need some form of direct communication @metaloid!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

PS: good effin Job!!
Image Image
(2015-07-02, 08:54)fastcolors Wrote:
(2015-06-28, 17:14)metaloid Wrote: hi fastcolors
in the branch section

merged enterprise into master.

we really need some form of direct communication @metaloid!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

PS: good effin Job!!

thanks

yep we need to find a better way for communication

well later on i will start working on SkinSettings and DialogVideoInfo (i'm off for the day, need to take the wife shopping in the big city)
this is coming along!!

please we need testers....
Image Image

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SKIN LCARS5