WIP SKIN LCARS
Ok, Here we go. I'm glad you incorporated Action Buttons as well as a now playing.
However I had something a lil nicer in mind. Shouldn't be hard to do since similar things are already built into the skin. I honestly think the full screen is pointless and ugly. Every skin I use I try to avoid it as much as I can. I would disable it entirely if possible. But similar things are in your full screen. Anyway. This is much more visually pleasing. The Visualization can be added in a small window surrounded by the LCARS Brackets. Which could also be used to mini view the video's, full screen could be achieved by just clicking the actual mini visualization. Then Album Art, File, Title, Album, Artist in the format I chopped. Also, possible to zoom down the icons 50%? I did it in the photoshop. Much more pleasing to the eye, On the small screen it still looks phenomenal and easy to read. I don't see any reason for having such huge buttons that take up the entire screen.
Also, I think there should be a HOME window. Should be what it opens up to, and able to go back to by possibly clicking a HOME Button, even an INVISIBLE HOME button , like the top left. With the Flag as the background.

Just initial ideas. I'm sure the more I use it, the more ideas I can come up with. I am a vivid Car PC User, I have a 8.4" Samsung TabS built into the dashboard. LCARS makes it look awesome. Especially the blue LCARS since all my cluster lights are Blue LED
Hope to see more development.
No more?
(2015-11-27, 06:07)DarkerStars Wrote: No more?

yes we will continue development just give us time
Well if you need any help, testing, ideas, graphics work. I've helped out with lots of stuff like this and graphics work. Even mapping. Just not too familiar with the Kodi guts.
(2015-11-28, 02:26)DarkerStars Wrote: Well if you need any help, testing, ideas, graphics work. I've helped out with lots of stuff like this and graphics work. Even mapping. Just not too familiar with the Kodi guts.

sometimes development becomes a little slow since we both do this in our free time and out of passion, bear with us this will keep improving (slowly at times) feel free to drop your ideas I assure You the both of us will make use of ideas if they seem interesting!!

thanks for all the support!!!!

cheers
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
I ended up just modifying Androids SystemUI and theme Apex Launcher. But it has some nice ideas for you. Since I notice when Kodi is open it blocks the devices Navbar. Didn't spend a week on developing the Media NavBar to have it blocked.

So with that said... Maybe some volume Buttons also. I'm not sure if that's possible because of the multi platforms Kodi is running on. Unless Kodi has its own volume system.
[URL][/URL]https://youtu.be/1TwMvUDwJY4
Hi all, Loving the Lcars skin but wishing to upgrade to kodi 17, anyone got news on theme updates or any pointers to where news will be would be posted would be appreciated Smile

Thanks
(2017-03-01, 12:02)phaous Wrote: Hi all, Loving the Lcars skin but wishing to upgrade to kodi 17, anyone got news on theme updates or any pointers to where news will be would be posted would be appreciated Smile

Thanks
They seem to have given up on it. I was thinking of taking over since I've gotten bored with carpctouch. And with all of the theming I've done to touchwiz... It's given me ideas. I'll update the page in a few days...

(2017-03-01, 12:02)phaous Wrote: Hi all, Loving the Lcars skin but wishing to upgrade to kodi 17, anyone got news on theme updates or any pointers to where news will be would be posted would be appreciated Smile

Thanks

Sent from my SM-T700

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SKIN LCARS5