Gotham and Helix betas here
Thank you again Hitcher! The manual install worked and I am now using Xeebo with Kodi 14.1 Wink

One small problem remains however, when I initiate a search the on-screen keyboard is missing all of the letters and I'm not able to type anything in?

Other threads indicate this may be due to the skin not being updated to be fully compatible with Kodi 14.1:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=214021
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=205395

Is there anything I can do/edit to enable the letters on the on-screen keyboard?

Thanks in advance
-swinches
Helix build is now available for testing but beware it doesn't support PVR.
Thanks, Hitcher, for the Helix update. What's the reason for the missing PVR support? Are you planning on adding it again?
It's way too much work to convert to Helix and I have way too little free time to do it.
Hi Hitcher,

I couldn't press OK on Path when trying to setup Custom Items.

Thank you for all your hard work. Do you have a link where some of us can make a donation?
Another issue I found was I could only move between Videos and Music. It doesn't move to Pictures, Favourites, Weather, Extras, etc...
Thanks for the feedback - both issues should be fixed if you'd like to re-download v7.0.0 and try again.

For donations see here -

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1720913
Hi Hitcher,

I was able to do more testing. I was able to move down from the top Videos to Extras but it got stuck at Pictures scroll up from Extras to Videos.
Found and fixed, thanks.
Thanks a lot for the update, Hitcher.
I found some more small bugs:
  • The German version (at least) is not fully translated. This may have to do with something I noticed ealier "The English strings.po file in v5.9 does not match the one on Transifex. Some of the msgid's do not match (e.g. for msgctxt #31033), which means that they also do not match in the strings.po files in other languages and the corresponding msgstr are therefore not translated in the UI."
  • Home lists labels on the home screen are not updated, when the UI language is changed (settings > appearance > language). Workaround: change the home lists settings back and forth (per each row) as well.
  • On FireTV (and probably any Android device), if I put a program addon on the custom list, it does not start the addon but jumps to the program addon folder, where you can select between the FireTV/Android apps and the proper Kodi program addons. I think it's because the path becomes 'script.abcd' but rather should be 'RunScript("script.abcd")'. This is because it's possible to start a program addon from the custom list, if I add it to the favourites first and then add it from there to the custom list. (Yes, setting custom list items from the favourites does work now. It did not work for me before (<=v5.9) on raspbmc and FireTV).
  • While we're at it: After setting a custom list item, i.e. clicking OK, no item has the focus in the custom list settings window.
  • The 7.0.0 version shows as version 6.0.2 (i.e. addon.xml is not updated yet).

I have said it before and I will say it again (once more): I would really appreciate rolling/looping menus. I know it's a PITA to add this, because I've done this before (also v5.9) to most of the dialog and menu files. So if I can be of any help here... Smile

Tested on FireTV and Kodi 14.1.
Thanks Hitcher, its really appreciated. i just saw your post ,

one thing, on custom items… will not let me rename or set custom icon,

any advice on this?

regards.
(2015-02-24, 00:54)dapperdanman Wrote: The German version (at least) is not fully translated. This may have to do with something I noticed ealier "The English strings.po file in v5.9 does not match the one on Transifex. Some of the msgid's do not match (e.g. for msgctxt #31033), which means that they also do not match in the strings.po files in other languages and the corresponding msgstr are therefore not translated in the UI."
I tried getting this activated again on Transifex some time ago but never got a reply so I gave up on it. I should probably remove the other languages.
(2015-02-24, 00:54)dapperdanman Wrote: Home lists labels on the home screen are not updated, when the UI language is changed (settings > appearance > language). Workaround: change the home lists settings back and forth (per each row) as well.
Nothing I can do unfortunately as they're set as skin strings when you select them.
(2015-02-24, 00:54)dapperdanman Wrote: On FireTV (and probably any Android device), if I put a program addon on the custom list, it does not start the addon but jumps to the program addon folder, where you can select between the FireTV/Android apps and the proper Kodi program addons. I think it's because the path becomes 'script.abcd' but rather should be 'RunScript("script.abcd")'. This is because it's possible to start a program addon from the custom list, if I add it to the favourites first and then add it from there to the custom list. (Yes, setting custom list items from the favourites does work now. It did not work for me before (<=v5.9) on raspbmc and FireTV).
Should be fixed.
(2015-02-24, 00:54)dapperdanman Wrote: While we're at it: After setting a custom list item, i.e. clicking OK, no item has the focus in the custom list settings window.
Don't know why this happens, sorry.
(2015-02-24, 00:54)dapperdanman Wrote: The 7.0.0 version shows as version 6.0.2 (i.e. addon.xml is not updated yet).
Fixed.
(2015-02-25, 04:55)oksauce Wrote: Thanks Hitcher, its really appreciated. i just saw your post ,

one thing, on custom items… will not let me rename or set custom icon,

any advice on this?

regards.
Can't reproduce this.
Hey Hitcher.
Thanks for updating Xeebo. By far the best skin for xbmc/kodi!
One question:
I haven't been able to find the cd either in Music ->files or in the file manager. I can play it by clicking the icon but can't rip it unless I set it as the default option.
Is there any other way of accessing or ripping cds?
Thanks,
José
Scratch that... Just realised I had the same problem with confluence so I did a bit of reasearch and I just needed to add the cd as a source, though I don't remember doing it before.
Thanks!
José

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham and Helix betas here0