• 44(current)
Android Latest VidOn Box Impressions
Revo 3700 for all uses including 3D (HSBS or HTAB). We have no netflix here, all media is local plus youtube and a few other streaming sites via official kodi addons.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
When will be the next version available?
Looks like y'all scared VidOn.me-Wolly away...
Doing some testing for them as part of their closed beta test group; can't say more. Request to be added in their forum if you want.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2015-02-09, 22:58)jclamster Wrote: Looks like y'all scared VidOn.me-Wolly away...

good riddance.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-02-10, 00:51)nickr Wrote:
(2015-02-09, 22:58)jclamster Wrote: Looks like y'all scared VidOn.me-Wolly away...

good riddance.

You did scare him away!!Big Grin
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Delete
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
I installed the leaked rom , not only the ui is now 1080p but also looks like root is enabled now !!! And vmc version is 0.0.1.7
I have updated as to 0.1.7 as well. UI is 1080p. But XBMC 0.5 plays the videos in a small window and not in full screen anymore.
When the sdk will be released to the public a new xbmc with 1080ui support will be released as well

But the leak shows the new UI changed , and now i am happy as other apps are now using the fullhd resolution as well
Do you know when this 1080p UI update for XBMC will be released?
No idea , that only wolly can answer
Don't update; stick with VidOn v0.0.0.4. The newest XBMC v0.0.0.6 causes constant stutter on 3D and 2D full rips, ISO and MKV compared to v0.0.0.4. I never tried v0.0.0.5 as early reports weren't good. The 1080p UI is nice to have in XBMC, but not at the cost of performance. I also found navigating a little more sluggish.

Another thing... I did a factory restore, which isn't a full factory restore as it left VMC v0.0.1.7 on there. This continues to render XBMC at 1080p with the bad side effect of content playing in a corner box (like windows-boxed). Just tried going back to VMC 0.0.1.6 via the APK for it, but box won't let me install. I'll download and try the previous update.zip (SDK) in VidOn forum.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Hi, all

Please do not install the leaked SDK, because it's still in testing and we are constantly fixing the problems, please wait the official release.
Too late :-( I hope the official update comes soon.
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest VidOn Box Impressions3