• 30(current)
Android Latest VidOn Box Impressions
What is the proper way to apply these updates? OTA? Or where do we download the files from?
If you go to "update" under the settings menu it will download the VMC update and install it from there.

I am struggling to see what has changed from the prior version, though.
in the new update, not real changes ... , Upnp still doesn't work , libbluray and vdmplayer are now different version than the used on vidon xbmc http://forum.vidon.me/index.php?/forum/4...vidon-box/
(2014-12-22, 23:36)Trigu75 Wrote: in the new update, not real changes ... , Upnp still doesn't work , libbluray and vdmplayer are now different version than the used on vidon xbmc http://forum.vidon.me/index.php?/forum/4...vidon-box/

The UPnP problem has been solved in VMC 0016, please wait the update.

(2014-12-22, 21:11)sirmedia Wrote: What is the proper way to apply these updates? OTA? Or where do we download the files from?

Both of the two ways are OK. But we suggest the OTA.
What abaut the activation of subtitles in XBMC by default and not working storage of deactivated subtitles as default?
(2014-12-19, 22:10)hdmkv Wrote: Got it. But, again, how does one test w/o having those height speakers for Atmos? Just check to see if it shows Atomos on the receiver LCD display?

Did had a chance to test the Dolby ATMOS on AVReciever ?

It looks the RealTek 1195 output ATMOS

MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
You'll be happy to hear that VidOn passes Atmos fine, as does Chromebox (which I also tried)...

[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
(2014-12-22, 10:50)VidOn.me-Wolly Wrote: Hey, guys

VidOn Media Center v 0.0.1.5 has been released, have you updated it?
Now we are addressing the "drop frame" and "receiver no sound" problem, hope the developers can solve these problems asap. Smile

The frame drop may be addressed by adding 23.976 and 59.940 framerates. Also, are you planning further performance improvements to VidOn Gotham XBMC? If so, what? Thanks.
My Family Room Theater
(2014-12-24, 02:22)hdmkv Wrote: You'll be happy to hear that VidOn passes Atmos fine, as does Chromebox (which I also tried)...

Thanks for the test..

Time to buy a ATMOS receiver.
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
(2014-12-24, 03:45)movie78 Wrote: Time to buy a ATMOS receiver.
For the two movies on Blu-Ray that have an ATMOS track on them?
(2014-12-24, 04:13)Stereodude Wrote:
(2014-12-24, 03:45)movie78 Wrote: Time to buy a ATMOS receiver.
For the two movies on Blu-Ray that have an ATMOS track on them?

No! 3 movies..
I am tempted. ..
Personally, I think it's overkill, but I thought that when I went from 5.1 to 6.1 to 7.1 and now 7.2 Smile.
My Family Room Theater
AVR Manufacturers LOVE to hear you saying that.
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
(2014-12-24, 02:41)hdmkv Wrote: The frame drop may be addressed by adding 23.976 and 59.940 framerates. Also, are you planning further performance improvements to VidOn Gotham XBMC? If so, what? Thanks.
Yes, we will continue to release the new version of VidOn XBCM (Gotham), to address the A/V sync issue, drop frame issue and AVR no sound issue.
(2014-12-23, 12:00)cmdr.adama Wrote: What abaut the activation of subtitles in XBMC by default and not working storage of deactivated subtitles as default?

What's the version of your VidOn XBMC? v 0.0.0.3 Beta?
I also tried some blu-ray movie on the official XBMC (for Windows), I disabled subtitle when playing the movie and pressed the stop to go back to the file list, and chose the same movie to play agian, the status of subtitle was enabled.

So it seems that's the design of XBMC.

Correct me if I was wrong.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest VidOn Box Impressions3