• 51(current)
Android Latest VidOn Box Impressions
(2015-03-16, 17:48)hdmkv Wrote: From what I've read, yes.

OK, I have ordered a Raspberry Pi 2. Could be a great solution for the TV's where I don't need HD Audio. The question is regarding ISO and mkv!?!

Do you think that there will be a openelec 3D solution for Linux? This could support solve the HD audio issue.
I'm ordering one as well. Always wanted to try a Pi, so this 3D thing pushed me over the fence. It would be great to have 3D for Linux (OpenELEC). A dev posted in Pi section of this forum that as long as there's a HW decoder present capable of decoding MVC, then possible. Not via SW due to ffmpeg not being able to decode MVC.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
(2015-03-16, 17:43)movie78 Wrote:
(2015-03-16, 17:30)VidOn.me-Wolly Wrote:
(2015-03-16, 15:01)movie78 Wrote: Most of us in this forum don't care too much about playing games on Media Players.
We just want a good player with Kodi well integrated.

Some one mentioned the Nvidia Shield...

It was me,i just comparing the price range of these type of product.

Where is the new update that was promise for last week?

Only released on our own forum, forum member first. Will push the OTA update later.
Version runs much better and has solved the 3D issues. It also works with the 1080p SDK.
No stuttering as with previous? Anyway, will try out later today, but good to hear.
My Family Room Theater
I have not tested this for a longer period.
can anyone tell me what is the VMC version that works best?
The latest, which is v0.0.1.6.
My Family Room Theater
What frustrated customers do with their Vidon Box: Crash Test of Vidon Box video

(2015-03-19, 21:23)cmdr.adama Wrote: What frustrated customers do with their Vidon Box: Crash Test of Vidon Box video

That badSad
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
LOL. VidOn is a decent stop-gap in its present hardware configuration. No more.
My Family Room Theater
I guess that box still works, lol...
I had a Vidon Box but no longer use it due to buggy firmware, crashing and the poor operation of the remote control..

One of the BIG bugs is with the hardware.. There is a fault with CEC in all of the units which cause it to mess with everything else hooked up to your entertainment system.. I had to but a special HDMI adapter to get around the issue..

Also, Don't believe what's in their forum.. I posted a few issues with the Vidon box only to find my posts either deleted or edited to make Vidon look better.. Beware..!!

Mort.
Speaking of the forums.... where have they gone? Nothing on twitter or facebook regarding forums problems or an update.
Sorry, the forum dead on the weekend and we all didn't know what happened until today we went back to the office. We are recovering the forum...

Edit:
Now it's working.
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest VidOn Box Impressions3