• 4(current)
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin
This has got me thinking that if the PIL library was added as a requirement in the addon.xml would it work on all platforms? According to this thread that's all you should have to do. I'm going to test it out on android tonight and see what happens. What I have been doing instead is just pushing the images to the devices that couldn't create them on their own, as explained here.
Hi I keep getting the "Error! Script failed" when I try to open this. I uninstalled and reinstalled Gotham 13.2 but still the issue persists.

Any ideas?

Installed on my OUYA>
(2014-10-24, 22:38)Frank Drebin Wrote: Hi I keep getting the "Error! Script failed" when I try to open this. I uninstalled and reinstalled Gotham 13.2 but still the issue persists.

Any ideas?

We'll need a log file to find the problem.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
(2014-10-24, 22:43)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 22:38)Frank Drebin Wrote: Hi I keep getting the "Error! Script failed" when I try to open this. I uninstalled and reinstalled Gotham 13.2 but still the issue persists.

Any ideas?

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=326974
(2014-10-24, 20:24)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 20:12)kaczor47 Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 20:03)eracknaphobia Wrote: 4500kpbs streams have been replaced by 5000kbps. If you select "Best" in the stream quality settings you will get the 5K streams.

The 'Latest Games' feeds do indeed give the 5000kbps option (which works). "Archived Games" still list 4500kbps and don't seem to work. Selecting Best seems to give a 30fps feed....

5000kbps does look nice, though!

I see what you mean. I was able to view 60fps (4500kbps) archive streams as far back as 2013-2014 season. Anything before that is 30fps. I'm not sure 60fps was available back then.

Do you mean that you can view 60fps games from this season? I can't - I see the option for 4500kbps, but nothing happens when I select it. (this is only in the Archive section)
(2014-10-24, 22:58)Frank Drebin Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 22:43)eracknaphobia Wrote:

Any ideas?

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=326974

Error 104 Connection closed by peer. Have you rebooted the device? Seems to be a network issue not so much the addon...
(2014-10-24, 23:47)kaczor47 Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 20:24)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 20:12)kaczor47 Wrote: The 'Latest Games' feeds do indeed give the 5000kbps option (which works). "Archived Games" still list 4500kbps and don't seem to work. Selecting Best seems to give a 30fps feed....

5000kbps does look nice, though!

I see what you mean. I was able to view 60fps (4500kbps) archive streams as far back as 2013-2014 season. Anything before that is 30fps. I'm not sure 60fps was available back then.

Do you mean that you can view 60fps games from this season? I can't - I see the option for 4500kbps, but nothing happens when I select it. (this is only in the Archive section)

Yeah I just tried February 2014 Wild vs Canucks and the 4500kbps stream worked. I can't say it works for all, there may be some bugs that need addressed.

EDIT# Sorry just realized you said this season. But still some archive videos do play at 60fps

I found the code to replace if you want 5k archive videos for this season. Go to the games_archive.py file, line 157 and replace this:
Code:
if int(year) >= 2012:
        quality = '_4500'
with this
Code:
if int(year) >= 2014:
    quality = '_5000'
else:              
    if int(year) >= 2012:
        quality = '_4500'

BTW, this will be added to future updates.
(2014-10-24, 01:16)comfox1 Wrote: Copying and pasting from the old thread as this is still happening to me Sad

I have done a little troubleshooting on my issue and I am posting these results for Carb0 to ponder over.

If I run the most current version, 0.7.1, unedited I get an the error 'Check your login credentials' which is being thrown from line 72 in userinterface.py.

Code:
dialog.ok('Login failed', 'Check your login credentials')

I have verified that my credentials ARE correct.
I have also verified that I get a cookie in C:\Users\Theatre\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter\cookies.lwp

My cookie contents are: I have removed the JSESSIONID incase NHL is logging them, though I doubt it or they would fill up a crap ton of space in doing so

Code:
#LWP-Cookies-2.0
Set-Cookie3: JSESSIONID="XXXXXXXXXXX"; path="/nhlgc"; domain="gamecenter.nhl.com"; path_spec; discard; version=0

Now if I remove
Code:
(USERNAME in open(os.path.join(ADDON_PATH_PROFILE, 'cookies.lwp')).read())
from line 58 in userinterface.py the addon will work and I am presented with the main menu

Live Games
Latest Games
Game Highlights
Condensed Games
Archived Games

If I go in to the Live Games menu I am presented with tonight's games

If I go further and try to play a live stream it works. I don't know what any of this means but I am hoping it helps resolve this.

Anyone? Any thoughts?
Make sure your username isn't an email
(2014-10-25, 00:38)malelan Wrote: Make sure your username isn't an email

Ok...my username for both NHL and Rogers are email addresses. Is that what is causing the problem?
ok you're all gonna think i'm dumb and thats ok, i'm brand new to this entire thing. I have XBMC on raspberry pi and i'm trying to get NHL Gamecenter on it. I downloaded the zip file but how do i get it on the raspberry pi. i put it on the sd card but its not showing up. I know, dumb. Be gentle.
Yeah. You get a username and email address but only the username works on the add on. You can use the email address on the website though
(2014-10-25, 00:54)comfox1 Wrote:
(2014-10-25, 00:38)malelan Wrote: Make sure your username isn't an email

Ok...my username for both NHL and Rogers are email addresses. Is that what is causing the problem?

Could be, your rogers one doesn't need to be an email I dont think...

(2014-10-25, 00:54)Vent082 Wrote: ok you're all gonna think i'm dumb and thats ok, i'm brand new to this entire thing. I have XBMC on raspberry pi and i'm trying to get NHL Gamecenter on it. I downloaded the zip file but how do i get it on the raspberry pi. i put it on the sd card but its not showing up. I know, dumb. Be gentle.

OK if you got it on the raspberry pi thats great. Now go to Settings > Addons> Install from Zip. Then browse your raspberry pi (where ever you copied the zip to). And select it.

Then go to Addons > Enabled, and configure the addon first.
thats the thing, when the sd is on my computer and i download the zip, i copy and pasted it over to the SD card with the xbmc os on it but when i put the sd back in the Rpi, it doesn't show up in the Install From Zip locations.
(2014-10-25, 00:59)Vent082 Wrote: thats the thing, when the sd is on my computer and i download the zip, i copy and pasted it over to the SD card with the xbmc os on it but when i put the sd back in the Rpi, it doesn't show up in the Install From Zip locations.

OK can you tell us where you copied the zip to? Did you just put it in the root directory when you put hte SD card into your comp?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin7