• 35(current)
Broken OpenWeatherMap Extended
(2016-06-16, 23:42)ronie Wrote: thanx rob :-)

i need the full log though, which isn't available anymore, as it seems.

Had a copy on disk, but there is no debug logging enabled - but copied it to the following location in case it helps:

Thanks, Rob
Thoughts on how to fix the localisation problem?
(2016-06-18, 08:41)Syncopation Wrote: Thoughts on how to fix the localisation problem?

localization is done by kodi, not the addon.
it translates the forecast on a word-by-word basis, which as you found out,
is far from ideal and leads to odd/unwanted sentences.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie, thanks for explaining. is there a plan, how this could be improved?
Apologies if this has been posted already (I did look back a few pages). I'm getting an error message after Kodi loads (basically it pops up everytime the addon reloads its data). Here's a log:

http://pastebin.com/TUjPi0RN

Now that's from a linux laptop but I've also noticed the error appearing on Android (SPMC) on my Shield. The addon seems to be still working just fine but the error won't go away.

Thank you.
I'm experiencing the same thing. I'm running the addon on a Raspberry Pi 2. Also, I'm still on 15.2 Isengard as OpenELEC hasn't released a new version yet.
Oh thank you for posting and confirming it's not a fcuk up on my part! Smile
i'm with you guys.
i think it depends from the skin.
have you tried with confluence?
i have same error as your in my log. switching to confluence the addon works as expected.
Peppe
I have Confluence running and still getting the error.
we have to wait ronie
her my error without confluence http://puu.sh/pEosC/45acf4a074.jpg
her the addon working on confluence http://puu.sh/pEoXM/e0a0feb622.jpg

EDIT

deleted the weather addon folder under addon_data and it works again
Peppe
ronie,

I have been getting the same error as peppe_sr, in all of my Jarvis 16.1 installations. Here is the debug log: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFh8lCauebL9dA_8Ln6w

Hopefully you can figure out what is going on. The addon works, the weather information is presented correctly, it's just annoying to have the dialog saying that there is an error popping up all the time.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Bart
thx, this issue will be fixed in the next update (already on it's way to the addon repo).
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-06-24, 18:02)ronie Wrote: thx, this issue will be fixed in the next update (already on it's way to the addon repo).

Thank you!
(2016-06-24, 18:02)ronie Wrote: thx, this issue will be fixed in the next update (already on it's way to the addon repo).

Could I ask a quick question out of curiosity? I downloaded the updated version from your github. However it wouldn't install until I changed the xbmc.python version in addon.xml to 2.24.0. Version 2.25.0 was throwing a dependency error. Could I ask why does that happen please? Thank you.
(2016-06-24, 21:57)VanZan Wrote:

Could I ask a quick question out of curiosity? I downloaded the updated version from your github. However it wouldn't install until I changed the xbmc.python version in addon.xml to 2.24.0. Version 2.25.0 was throwing a dependency error. Could I ask why does that happen please? Thank you.

you need to check out the correct branch on github.
master is for kodi krypton only. but there are branches for jarvis & isengard as well.
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenWeatherMap Extended2