• 225(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2017-08-20, 19:12)V8MEM Wrote: So you came here just to boast about your pirating. Thank you for your input.
he is accessing using a valid login and vpn, nothing wrong with that, however this add on is not official, so it is using a bypass to view streams, wether u have a login to do this or not is irrelevant, maybe explore how these unofficial add ons scrape their content ie via hidden json files within the nbcsn website/apps and then comment about what is piracy!!!
So has anyone got any alternative for the moment that I can use, while they try and look into this "encryption"?? I really want to watch the premier league games

The android apk file is no good, I log in alright but then the premier league games just come up with a black screen unloaded.

I live in the UK, Ideally I don't want to be using a laptop because I only have a VPN for android
(2017-08-24, 00:28)ojusrane Wrote: So has anyone got any alternative for the moment that I can use, while they try and look into this "encryption"?? I really want to watch the premier league games

The android apk file is no good, I log in alright but then the premier league games just come up with a black screen unloaded.

I live in the UK, Ideally I don't want to be using a laptop because I only have a VPN for android

Do you have a login for USA cable TV ?
(2017-08-24, 11:47)Atron Wrote:
(2017-08-24, 00:28)ojusrane Wrote: So has anyone got any alternative for the moment that I can use, while they try and look into this "encryption"?? I really want to watch the premier league games

Yes, I do. Do you have an alternative method for watching prem' games this weekend?
(2017-08-24, 13:39)Mo Lester Wrote:
(2017-08-24, 11:47)Atron Wrote:

Yes, I do. Do you have an alternative method for watching prem' games this weekend?

Buy a firetv box and download the official NBC live extra app, watch games in HD 1080p with your valid login. Simple.
(2017-08-24, 23:40)Izzy16 Wrote:
(2017-08-24, 11:47)Atron Wrote: Do you have a login for USA cable TV ?

Buy a firetv box and download the official NBC live extra app, watch games in HD 1080p with your valid login. Simple.

It would be awesome if it was that simple and then this entire thread could be closed! I have all of the above and no joy!
(2017-08-24, 11:47)Atron Wrote: Do you have a login for USA cable TV ?

i have a nbc login that i use, and have preferred through kodi as zero adverts at the top of the footy, unlike when watching through browser.

i take it that watching through the firetv box also does not show any adverts at the top? (also could you confirm if this is only possible through fire tv, rather than just fire stick?) - I'm guessing you have to set up the VPN from your router, rather than using a vpn on a laptop, then watching through your browser. if that makes any sense!
(2017-08-25, 07:28)Mo Lester Wrote:
(2017-08-24, 13:39)Mo Lester Wrote: Yes, I do. Do you have an alternative method for watching prem' games this weekend?

It would be awesome if it was that simple and then this entire thread could be closed! I have all of the above and no joy!

are you using a vpn too? what seems to be your problem with that method? as i was thinking about buying a fire tv box if its as simple as Izzy16 mentions.
if you have a valid login then firtv and any other official app works perfectl as they are official
Guys I don't have a fire stick/box, any other alternatives? Would prefer a method using Android device. Apk file and kodi do not work
(2017-08-27, 16:16)ojusrane Wrote: Guys I don't have a fire stick/box, any other alternatives? Would prefer a method using Android device. Apk file and kodi do not work

why wont the android app work on your box?
(2017-08-27, 22:21)markeymark Wrote:
(2017-08-27, 16:16)ojusrane Wrote: Guys I don't have a fire stick/box, any other alternatives? Would prefer a method using Android device. Apk file and kodi do not work

why wont the android app work on your box?

same issue for me - i have a T8v2 box and have downloaded the official app via the google store. However, the picture quality is awful. I know i am going to be updating box shortly so if all is good with a fire tv box i will go down that route i think
I have consistently confirmed to you all that the official nbc live extra app on the fire tv box (hardwired) will give you a minimum of 720p HD quality. It can go up to 1080p depending on your internet speed, the official app has adaptive streaming quality. Avoid firesticks, just invest on the fire tv box. You won't regret it. I switched from this addon to using the official app months ago, I have never missed any game I fancy in glorious HD. Anytime I choose to come here to check in, all I see are people bickering over this addon not working. The official app is out there, use it.
The official app works great on Apple TV 4 too, 1080P on both NBC Sports and NBC Sports Gold
(2017-08-31, 11:58)Izzy16 Wrote: I have consistently confirmed to you all that the official nbc live extra app on the fire tv box (hardwired) will give you a minimum of 720p HD quality. It can go up to 1080p depending on your internet speed, the official app has adaptive streaming quality. Avoid firesticks, just invest on the fire tv box. You won't regret it. I switched from this addon to using the official app months ago, I have never missed any game I fancy in glorious HD. Anytime I choose to come here to check in, all I see are people bickering over this addon not working. The official app is out there, use it.

Hey, are you using in the U.K? Is it just a case of running a US VPN to make the apps available from the Amazon App Store ?
  • 225(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13