• 236(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
Any chance you can add the regional channels? like http://www.nbcuniversal.com/business/nbc...l-networks Like NBC CSN New York, Boston, Philly  Ect. ??
I just got a Sony Bravia Android TV and I am new to Kodi. I was successful in installing some add ons and they are working, but I can't get the NBC Sports add-on to work. I have it installed and I get all the way to the screen (under Live & Upcoing) where I can choose something to watch and a popup screen comes up reading: "Your device is not authorized to view the selected stream. Would you like to authorize now?"
I click yes and tells me to go to activate.nbcsports.com and enter a randomly generated code. 
I have no idea how I would do this from my tv. I did go to the url on my laptop and type that it to see what happens, and it asks for a device (Sony Smart TV is not on the list) and my cable provider which is Cox and a place to enter the code. I did all of this to see what would happen and it took me to a success page. 

How can I get this working on this TV?
Thanks in advance!
- J.
(2018-04-08, 02:15)JiXer88 Wrote: I just got a Sony Bravia Android TV and I am new to Kodi. I was successful in installing some add ons and they are working, but I can't get the NBC Sports add-on to work. I have it installed and I get all the way to the screen (under Live & Upcoing) where I can choose something to watch and a popup screen comes up reading: "Your device is not authorized to view the selected stream. Would you like to authorize now?"
I click yes and tells me to go to activate.nbcsports.com and enter a randomly generated code. 
I have no idea how I would do this from my tv. I did go to the url on my laptop and type that it to see what happens, and it asks for a device (Sony Smart TV is not on the list) and my cable provider which is Cox and a place to enter the code. I did all of this to see what would happen and it took me to a success page. 

How can I get this working on this TV?
Thanks in advance!
- J.
Don't know if this will help, but... I use this plugin on 5 different Raspberry Pi's. I always choose AppleTV as my "device" and it has always worked for me.

You have to activate using a computer, tablet, phone, etc. Can't do it using the TV. And of course you need to have a cable login and password for your provider.

In the settings, I would try "deauthorize device" then shut down the plugin and try again. It works great on the Pi's, but I have the same app on a FireTV stick and it's hit and miss. I don't own a smart tv so not sure if what I'm suggesting will work with a TV or not...
Thanks for the reply. Still no luck. It never takes me to a place where I can log in with my cable credentials on the tv. And when I do it on my laptop, nothing changes on the tv. :/
OK, so now I got it to work, but I had to use a friend's Direct TV log-in info. Not sure why Cox doesn't work. 

However... I now have an even bigger problem. I was scrolling around the "Live & Upcoming" section and I decided to make some changes to the file because I am only interested in a few things.  I went back to the option menu and noticed the number "5" next to "Unwatched" I had no idea what that was, so I clicked on it. Now, none of my add-ons work. 
I just get the two dots ".." on the file list. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the add-ons and even rebooting the TV, but now Kodi basically isn't working at all anymore :/

Any advice there?
(2018-04-09, 09:05)JiXer88 Wrote: OK, so now I got it to work, but I had to use a friend's Direct TV log-in info. Not sure why Cox doesn't work. 

However... I now have an even bigger problem. I was scrolling around the "Live & Upcoming" section and I decided to make some changes to the file because I am only interested in a few things.  I went back to the option menu and noticed the number "5" next to "Unwatched" I had no idea what that was, so I clicked on it. Now, none of my add-ons work. 
I just get the two dots ".." on the file list. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the add-ons and even rebooting the TV, but now Kodi basically isn't working at all anymore :/

Any advice there?
First off, *you* don't do the authentication- the addon does. You go to the activation site, select your device, provider, and put in the code and the addon does the logging in for you. And you have to have a username and password for your provider's site already set up.

Not sure how Kodi would work on a TV- but when I have an issue with the Pi and uninstall an addon- data gets left behind that affects the settings. Always.

With a problematic addon, I uninstall it first, then I pull my mSD card in the Pi (with LibreElec/Kodi on it) and do this:

Go to (root directory) .kodi/userdata/addon_data. This is where all addons keep their settings. Things get left behind all the time when you uninstall an addon.

Find the NBC Sports addon in that folder and delete it. If you can. This wipes out ALL previous settings. Then reinstall it and leave everything at the default. I had issues when I tried to change stuff also.

Also, I don't know what you're trying to watch but Cox has to include whatever channel that is in your cable package.

For example: I am a Mets fan. I get SNY as part of my cable package. My ISP had to enter into an agreement with SNY to allow me to stream via another device when I wasn't at home. It didn't work for me at first until I raised hell with them about it and they fixed the problem. Now I can stream the Mets games.

Now how the heck this would work on a smart TV I can't say, but I'm just relating my own experiences with my Pi's.

Probably Erack has more info because he's like a genius and stuff... ;-)

Good luck!
Is there any chance this can get updated to show the Telemundo streams from NBC? They show the world cup in Spanish. For example in the Android apps when you go in to the nbc sports app it has the option for the world cup games which are shown in Spanish.

Thanks
@sin360  I'm a little late to respond but you can try manully installing the new build I'm working on that should include the Telemundo streams.

https://github.com/eracknaphobia/plugin....master.zip
Good morning. Ok so I have read through a lot of these posts. However I still can’t get the part when it wants me to login to a supply. I enter my code and it takes me to the supplier page. I have no logins for any of these. I have paid my my subscription and also have everything set up correct. Anyone got any ideas how to login to a supplier. Please help me. Thanks
As of today this add-on quit working on both my RPi and my tablet (with Kodi installed). It's been working fine for months.

I can't get any live sports, nor replays. The only thing that works is Highlights.

I can't deal with posting logs and whatnot right now I have a household emergency I need to deal with first. I just wanted to give you a heads up.
@mrsfixit 
Try the beta version mentioned here.
(2018-08-08, 20:57)eracknaphobia Wrote: @mrsfixit 
Try the beta version mentioned here.
Ok, I will try this a bit later and get back to you. Right now I am dealing with a plumbing emergency so it will take a little time.
Thank you for responding so quickly. :-)
(2018-08-08, 19:35)mrsfixit Wrote: As of today this add-on quit working on both my RPi and my tablet (with Kodi installed). It's been working fine for months.

I can't get any live sports, nor replays. The only thing that works is Highlights.

I can't deal with posting logs and whatnot right now I have a household emergency I need to deal with first. I just wanted to give you a heads up.
I'm running Krypton 17.6 on a RPi3.
I tried to install your beta version but I'm getting some kind of dependency error having to do with Adobe pass module.
What should I do?
(2018-08-08, 23:20)mrsfixit Wrote:
(2018-08-08, 19:35)mrsfixit Wrote: As of today this add-on quit working on both my RPi and my tablet (with Kodi installed). It's been working fine for months.

I'm running Krypton 17.6 on a RPi3.
I tried to install your beta version but I'm getting some kind of dependency error having to do with Adobe pass module.
What should I do? 
I installed your 2017 adobepass script module. Your beta of NBC Sports still won't install.

I don't know if the failed installation error is in one of the logs or not, but the install error message stays on the screen just long enough to tell me that it requires an adobepass 2018 dependency.

I tried reinstalling the old version of NBC Sports with the 2017 adobepass module installed. It installs, but doesn't work. It won't play anything at all now, not even the highlights.

Oh well. So much for the rest of baseball season... Undecided
I'm also having issues that have come up in the past few weeks. When I click on a live event, I either get nothing or an error message. I am authenticated with a cable provider, and all the content had been working previously. I can't copy/paste from the Kodi log viewer I have, but I am getting a 403 forbidden error from the streams. My cable provider, Spectrum, is not listed on the regular NBC Sports site as an authentication option.

Hopefully this is temporary, but I have a bad feeling that a door that was accidentally left open is now closed.
  • 236(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13