• 239(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2018-09-19, 22:14)mrsfixit Wrote:
(2018-09-19, 21:55)morph78 Wrote:
(2018-09-19, 21:34)mrsfixit Wrote: Is baseball working? Try a replay of a ball game and let me know.

I did notice the new version looks different, but it's a moot point as my ISP's site won't accept any activation code that it spits out and therefore I can't use it at all... Undecided  
yeah baseball replays working fine pal tried the sox and angels games plus some NHL all working great  
Lucky you. I was hoping to catch the end of baseball season. It just doesn't work for me. I can't get a valid activation code so I'm dead in the water here, along with the other poster with the same issue. 
it's a strange one. hopefully someone will come up with a fix
(2018-09-19, 22:30)morph78 Wrote:
(2018-09-19, 22:14)mrsfixit Wrote:
(2018-09-19, 21:55)morph78 Wrote: yeah baseball replays working fine pal tried the sox and angels games plus some NHL all working great  
Lucky you. I was hoping to catch the end of baseball season. It just doesn't work for me. I can't get a valid activation code so I'm dead in the water here, along with the other poster with the same issue.  
it's a strange one. hopefully someone will come up with a fix 
I hope so. But at least I am not the only one with the problem, for a change. lol
Yeah, no matter what device I try, the activation code isn't accepted. 
 "Please enter a valid activation code"
(2018-09-22, 01:00)NxtGenCowboy Wrote: Yeah, no matter what device I try, the activation code isn't accepted. 
 "Please enter a valid activation code"
 Yes... exactly. Undecided
Unfortunately I'm also continuing to experience issues. Have tried all kinds of different things including the beta version linked above to no avail.

The activation codes work for me on my cable provider site (Spectrum), but when I click on a stream, either nothing happens or I get an error message. The logs show a forbidden error as it tried to load the stream.
What worked for me is to use the 2018.2.13 version, you can download it from his github. Make sure you're also using the 2017 adobepass dependency instead of the more recent one with it as well, or you'll keep getting the activation code problems.

EDIT: direct link to said version: https://github.com/eracknaphobia/plugin....fe451f.zip
You can change to the proper adobepass version from within kodi
(2018-09-22, 15:34)straightflushin Wrote: What worked for me is to use the 2018.2.13 version, you can download it from his github. Make sure you're also using the 2017 adobepass dependency instead of the more recent one with it as well, or you'll keep getting the activation code problems.

EDIT: direct link to said version: https://github.com/eracknaphobia/plugin....fe451f.zip
I am going to try this today if I have time.
I may need instructions on how to change adobepass though... ;-)
click on "dependencies" for the nbcsports addon, then "adobepass" and then "update". choose the 2017 version and you should be good to go.
you may not need to worry about it, the most recent version could work for you.
(2018-09-23, 00:37)straightflushin Wrote: click on "dependencies" for the nbcsports addon, then "adobepass" and then "update". choose the 2017 version and you should be good to go.
you may not need to worry about it, the most recent version could work for you.
YES! You are a genius! It's working again! I owe you a debt of gratitude. :-)

No, the most recent adobepass does not work, just tried it, must use the 2017 version.

For anyone else reading this, the dependencies settings in Krypton are accessed this way:

1. From Kodi home screen click SYSTEM>SYSTEM SETTINGS
2. Change settings level (bottom left) to ADVANCED or EXPERT>ADD-ONS
3. On the right select MANAGE DEPENDENCIES.

UNCHECK auto update for both NBC Sports and the adobepass module!

Only weirdness, and I have not heard this from anyone else so might be limited to the Pi- is that if I leave "play stream at highest resolution" checked in the NBC Sports configure tab (happens with other addons as well) I just get a counter at the bottom that is running but no audio or video.

If I go to System>Settings>Player and uncheck all hardware decoding it will then work.

I have a Cubs game on now. It is such a relief to have this working again. A million thanks to you! :-)

And BTW- I just did the same thing on my Android tablet which has Kodi installed and it worked for that too.

Many thanks, again. You made my month... lol
Do you get the actual match link working? I don't. The only thing that works for me is NBCSN live stream.
(2018-09-23, 15:21)fe33er Wrote: Do you get the actual match link working? I don't. The only thing that works for me is NBCSN live stream.
 I only watch baseball. I tried the Live and Upcoming, and the Replay links, and both are working for me. I did not try any other sport or link from the menu.
I started watching a live Cubs game, then switched to a replay of a Mets game from a couple of days ago.
Both worked like a charm.
This worked for me also. Thanks for the help!
(2018-09-22, 15:34)straightflushin Wrote: What worked for me is to use the 2018.2.13 version, you can download it from his github. Make sure you're also using the 2017 adobepass dependency instead of the more recent one with it as well, or you'll keep getting the activation code problems.

Worked for me on Shield w 17.6 👍
This also worked for me!
Hello,

Got the latest version up and running but a few teething issues I have encountered which i think needs putting out to the Dev.
Some of the highlights for the EPL are giving an error of (Authorisation failed) Invalid mvpd/requestor combination. This is running on Kodi Beta 3 on a Shield 1, so not sure whether that has somthing to do with it. The live games work and some highlights work bit moat are giving this error, even Premier league world for example or Men in Blazers.

Thanks
  • 239(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13