• 241(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2018-11-03, 16:15)MPL125 Wrote: Premier league match of the day link (further down the list of live and upcoming) is working. I think that one might show a game at each time slot

What version are you using? Mine just throws an error when i try to access Live or Featured links
I’m using NBC version 2018..2.13

And adobe pass vers 2017.3.20
Same problem here.
Add on version 2018.2.13, adobepass version 2017.3.20.
Using this on a Raspberry Pi with LibreElec 8.2.5/ Kodi Krypton 17.6.
Nothing works except "Highlights".

I won't bother trying to upgrade the plugin since it isn't working for anyone else here.

I understand these plugins are a labor of love for developers. We are all deeply appreciative of the effort that is put into not only creating- but especially maintaining them.

But these issues have been going on for several weeks... just saying...
Yeah it’s disapointing when it goes down. It’s credit to erack that his Kodi plug in offers (in my opinion) the best experience using this however there are plenty of other ways to view the content so I just revert to my back up option (chromecast) and keep checking back for an update
(2018-11-05, 19:11)MPL125 Wrote: Yeah it’s disapointing when it goes down. It’s credit to erack that his Kodi plug in offers (in my opinion) the best experience using this however there are plenty of other ways to view the content so I just revert to my back up option (chromecast) and keep checking back for an update
 Plan B for me is an Amazon FireTV stick. I have a Raspberry Pi and a Fire stick attached to all my TVs. But I agree that the Kodi plugin is my preferred choice for watching sports.
Let me know how it works on the fire stick for you. I tried it a while back but found it jittery, although the colour/resolution looked great.
(2018-11-05, 19:45)MPL125 Wrote: Let me know how it works on the fire stick for you. I tried it a while back but found it jittery, although the colour/resolution looked great.
 I haven't really had that issue with the Fire sticks, only occasional buffering problems which are usually on their end.
I do wish there was a way to set the resolution down to 720 on the Fire stick, it works better than 1080 and I honestly can't see the difference.
That's one of the things I really like about the Kodi plugin- I have it set up to ask me which resolution I'd like to watch in. This is great on days when everybody and their brother is streaming that event, a lower resolution usually eliminates the buffering.
I see a few people are having success using Adobe pass 2017.3.20 Where can I find this older version?
After using this add-on perfectly since the start of the season I'm now struggling to get it working.
(2018-11-07, 23:35)Francey106 Wrote: I see a few people are having success using Adobe pass 2017.3.20 Where can I find this older version?
After using this add-on perfectly since the start of the season I'm now struggling to get it working.
 https://github.com/eracknaphobia/repo.er...7.3.20.zip
Has the authentication issue on Kodi been resolved? Thanks.
Nah, this plugin hasn't worked properly for months unfortunately.
Anybody know if someone else picked this up and is maintaining it?
Hello all, is this app working for anybody at the moment ?
Nope
(2019-03-03, 14:42)rjhartman74 Wrote: Nope
 Nope- not for me either.

I think the odds of this getting fixed are slim to none. Functionally obsolete at this point.

I've been using the NBC Sports app on my FireTV stick, but that one isn't without it's flaws and peculiarities either.

But at least it works... most of the time. Undecided
  • 241(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13