• 248(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2020-12-24, 04:14)rjhartman74 Wrote: Going to ask this again...is anyone having issues with the regional NBCSN's?  When I try to watch, I get about 10 seconds of the channel and then it repeats itself over and over.  It be nice to somehow fix this, it could be my issue, since NBA has started back up.  I watch on Raspberry Pi 3.  I have deleted, and started over many different ways based on advice earlier in this thread, to no avail.  Any help appreciated.

Also getting a 10 second loop when trying to watch the regional NBCSN's. Was there any fix for this?
(2021-04-27, 18:44)GriffeyJuni0r Wrote:
(2020-12-24, 04:14)rjhartman74 Wrote: Going to ask this again...is anyone having issues with the regional NBCSN's?  When I try to watch, I get about 10 seconds of the channel and then it repeats itself over and over.  It be nice to somehow fix this, it could be my issue, since NBA has started back up.  I watch on Raspberry Pi 3.  I have deleted, and started over many different ways based on advice earlier in this thread, to no avail.  Any help appreciated.

Also getting a 10 second loop when trying to watch the regional NBCSN's. Was there any fix for this?

I don't think the addon has been updated in a while.  I have found that fast forwarding the game to the "live" time fixes it.  For some reason it either starts the game at an earlier time in the stream or it gets stuck in that loop.  If you bring up the play, rewind, fast forward icons, you can do it from there.
I am using this add-on for the first time. I would like to ask everyone, during the activation process, I need to enter the provider. Does it mean which provider must be used to purchase the service? I remember my friend told me that this add-on can watch sports programs for free.
(2021-05-26, 09:30)matthuo Wrote: I am using this add-on for the first time. I would like to ask everyone, during the activation process, I need to enter the provider. Does it mean which provider must be used to purchase the service? I remember my friend told me that this add-on can watch sports programs for free.
Your provider is the US company providing you your cable/fiber/internet services such as Cox, AT&T, Comcast...
(2021-05-26, 10:03)OTinley Wrote:
(2021-05-26, 09:30)matthuo Wrote: I am using this add-on for the first time. I would like to ask everyone, during the activation process, I need to enter the provider. Does it mean which provider must be used to purchase the service? I remember my friend told me that this add-on can watch sports programs for free.
Your provider is the US company providing you your cable/fiber/internet services such as Cox, AT&T, Comcast...
In fact, how do I choose the VPN I use? Think this can be chosen at will, right?
(2021-05-26, 10:27)matthuo Wrote: In fact, how do I choose the VPN I use? Think this can be chosen at will, right?

No idea.  We do not support the use of VPN's.  Please see https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:VPN_policy for more info.  Thanks.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Been getting 'Playback Failed' on all live video lately (tried authorizing again with the same issue):
Log: https://pastebin.com/raw/Wa1Rdgb7
Looking into a fix. Follow the issue here.
Trying to activate, but when I say yes to go to activate.nbcsports.com I get no activation number.

What am I doing wrong.
(2021-09-25, 20:22)rocko Wrote: Trying to activate, but when I say yes to go to activate.nbcsports.com I get no activation number.

What am I doing wrong.

Tested and worked on my end. Are you using a different skin in kodi?
Thanks a lot that was it.

I am using Aeon MQ 8 Matrix mod. I changed back to default skin, activated the account and switched back to Aeon MQ 8 and works fine.

I would never have figured it out thanks again.
Can I check if the streams are going at 30 or 60 FPS?
If you have a keyboard connected press the "o" key to display fps while the stream is playing.
Why are the links blue some nights and yellow others?  I can only watch blue links.  Yellow do not work.  For example, Washington Capitals game worked on Saturday and was blue, tonight it is yellow and does not.  Thanks!
The addon is no longer updating links for me.  I show links in the live section from 10.25.2021 and on.  They are all yellow.  No blue links.  Help Please?  Using 19.3 on Chromecast with google tv.  Have deleted and reinstalled addon, didn't help.
  • 248(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13