• 221(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2017-05-08, 20:37)loki131 Wrote: It doesn't seem to matter how many times I authorize, I just get the "Account Not Authorized" message...
I've tried as different devices (Win 10, Roku, etc.), I've waited to see if it just took time, I've de-authorized and re-authorized, and I'm out of ideas.
If anyone has anything else I can try I'm open to suggestions?

Same here, I'm running;
CoxSP/ DISH account
Addon version 2016.12.29
Win 7 machine
Kodi 16.1

Re-booted Kodi, Chrome, (heh, kodichrome...) the computer, et. al, nothing worked, still tells me the something didn't play, and asks if I want to authorize my device every time I try to watch something blue. I signed into my DISH account online with no problem, I signed into NBCSN's Live Extra with that log-in just fine (but hate their feed), so it's not my account nor is it NBCSN.
Any advice would be much appreciated.
(2017-05-13, 20:17)Gunnyhud Wrote: A real newbie here, please don't crucify me.

I have the latest stable release of Kodi 17.1 and installed the NBCSN Live Extra applicant. I'm in the US and do not use a VPN.

I can watch all the replays and live sports without issues, but the one thing I have an issue with is the Mid-Atlantic and other regional streams. They play for approximately two minutes, stop, and return to the menu. I've searched this thread for fixes and either I haven't searched the right terms or I cannot read.

I did use my legit DirecTV account username and password to authenticate when initially opening the app.

Any help would be greatly appreciate. Thanks!

same issue here, posted parts of my log 15 posts ago Confused
(2017-05-13, 23:25)Psyd Wrote:
(2017-05-08, 20:37)loki131 Wrote: It doesn't seem to matter how many times I authorize, I just get the "Account Not Authorized" message...
I've tried as different devices (Win 10, Roku, etc.), I've waited to see if it just took time, I've de-authorized and re-authorized, and I'm out of ideas.
If anyone has anything else I can try I'm open to suggestions?

Same here, I'm running;
CoxSP/ DISH account
Addon version 2016.12.29
Win 7 machine
Kodi 16.1

Re-booted Kodi, Chrome, (heh, kodichrome...) the computer, et. al, nothing worked, still tells me the something didn't play, and asks if I want to authorize my device every time I try to watch something blue. I signed into my DISH account online with no problem, I signed into NBCSN's Live Extra with that log-in just fine (but hate their feed), so it's not my account nor is it NBCSN.
Any advice would be much appreciated.

You need to upgrade to V17 Krypton. I was having the same issue on Jarvis until I upgraded and now the authentication sticks. There's still an issue with the regional feeds dropping out after a couple minutes, but the live events work fine
(2017-05-19, 18:05)xDetoursx Wrote: You need to upgrade to V17 Krypton.

I've updated the laptop to v17, and I'll check that out, but what is that based on? What does v17 do (with Live Extra) now that Jarvis will no longer do?
Last day of the premier league season and all streams working 100%, lets hope next season too.
Thanks to Erack of course with many changes in the last months, Erack thanks again, looking
forward to next season already.
(2017-05-20, 23:09)Psyd Wrote:
(2017-05-19, 18:05)xDetoursx Wrote: You need to upgrade to V17 Krypton.

I've updated the laptop to v17, and I'll check that out, but what is that based on? What does v17 do (with Live Extra) now that Jarvis will no longer do?

PC laptop with Win 7, Krypton v17.1, latest build of NBCSN Live Extra App, and I get the exact same result as the v16 Jarvis. It doesn't seem to be either version, or either computer.
The channel keep drop out, any idea how to fix. Thanks
(2014-10-24, 14:47)eracknaphobia Wrote: Image

Latest Version 2016.12.29
Found In My repo and The Kodi Repo

Archive versions can be found here
Legacy Version can be found in my repo here

Features
Featured
Live & Upcoming
Replays
Highlights

Color Coding of List Items
LIVE *A valid TV Provider subscription is required to view premium content
FREE LIVE
UPCOMING
FREE UPCOMING
Each stream should fall under one of these categories. So even if you don't have a tv provider you will still be able to watch the streams that are free to air.

Bug / Error Reporting
*Please report any bugs, accompanied by a log file, that you may discover http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

Changelog
Code:
- Add a filter setting to allow users to customize the results shown in each section
- Removed No longer used httplib2 requirement
- Cleaned up some code

- Added Preferred Stream Quality Setting

- Fixed path variables

- Fixed Play best option
- Added a deauthorize device option in settings

- Initial Release

Legacy Version TV Providers
Code:
- Bright House
- Cable One
- Charter
- Comcast (xfinity)
- Cox
- Direct TV
- Dish
- Frontier
- Optimum
- Playstation Vue
- Summit Broadband
- Time Warner Cable
- Verizon

Most Content Requires a Valid Cable / Satellite TV Subscription. If you do not have a valid login please do not use this thread to ask others for a login. All Users who do so will be reported.

If you've enjoyed this addon, consider buying me a beer Big Grin
Donate via Paypal

Does this include NBC Sports Gold any chance you could make one for that alsoHuh great app many thanks
Hi,

I've just installed this plugin and can view all the free 'green' streams via a vpn.
Just wondering, how can I view the Premier League football with this next season?

Will the live games be free streams or do you need a nbc sports account?

Thanks
(2017-06-07, 13:17)digg99 Wrote: Hi,

I've just installed this plugin and can view all the free 'green' streams via a vpn.
Just wondering, how can I view the Premier League football with this next season?

Thanks
Read the first post of this thread for an answer to your question !
(2017-06-07, 14:29)Atron Wrote:
(2017-06-07, 13:17)digg99 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks
Read the first post of this thread for an answer to your question !

I did.
With respect, if it was clear to me I wouldn't be asking the question.
LIVE *A valid TV Provider subscription is required to view premium content

You need a paid TV subscription.
Thank you eracknaphobia, much appreciated.

One last question if you don't mind?
How would one go about entering their login details? I can't see any login section in the plugin.
If you select a premium channel it should ask. Otherwise head to the add-on settings.
(2017-06-03, 07:44)wreid23 Wrote: Does this include NBC Sports Gold any chance you could make one for that alsoHuh great app many thanks

No, it currently does not support NBC Sports Gold. I don't have a gold account, so I don't have access to that code base.
  • 221(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13