• 224(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2017-08-13, 01:01)Psyd Wrote:
(2017-08-11, 19:20)eracknaphobia Wrote: Work is being done with inputstream.adaptive by peak3d that should hopefully get us around this issue. Until then we have to wait patiently.

Will this address the issue of full functionality on the green titles, and the blue asking you to authorize the device (to no avail)?
Or have I got other issues? Presently, the NBC device authorization page is not functioning, so...
I've got the same problem out of 20+ times trying to authorise my t8 box It worked once,watched something else came back to nbc sport and got the message your device is not authorised would you like to authorise this device The official apps work fine but the picture quality is so awful.so I check in every few days to see if theres an update to this superb app.
Anyone else having issues with MU/Swansea this morning? I can't get stream to work. I seem to remember in the past the main game not streaming with the add on, but that hadn't happened to me in a while.
(2017-08-11, 19:14)samjee Wrote: Anyone having any joy with tonights first premier league game that is on NBCSN? I am using the latest version and can play all streams other than this, it offers the different stream rates but when i select one it doesn't load.

Guy I've been having a problem with the addon for a while now, since towards the end of the premier league season I've been having a problem where I get given an option to choose my bitrate quality when I select the match I want to watch, but after that it simply doesn't work. I've tried other xbmc apps such as VidOn and that does play the link but I only get a green video screen instead of the football, which is useless.

Can someone please help meHuh I really want this addon to work again for me so I can watch the football. I can't even watch the Swansea vs Man Utd right now.
(2017-08-19, 14:17)ojusrane Wrote:
(2017-08-11, 19:14)samjee Wrote: Anyone having any joy with tonights first premier league game that is on NBCSN? I am using the latest version and can play all streams other than this, it offers the different stream rates but when i select one it doesn't load.

Guy I've been having a problem with the addon for a while now, since towards the end of the premier league season I've been having a problem where I get given an option to choose my bitrate quality when I select the match I want to watch, but after that it simply doesn't work. I've tried other xbmc apps such as VidOn and that does play the link but I only get a green video screen instead of the football, which is useless.

Can someone please help meHuh I really want this addon to work again for me so I can watch the football. I can't even watch the Swansea vs Man Utd right now.

You need to read the thread. Its was on/off at the end of last season while there was encryption tests, now the new season the tests have finished and the encryption is in full swing. You wont see much from epl on kodi now until someone gets round it.
(2017-08-19, 16:28)fe33er Wrote:
(2017-08-19, 14:17)ojusrane Wrote:

You need to read the thread. Its was on/off at the end of last season while there was encryption tests, now the new season the tests have finished and the encryption is in full swing. You wont see much from epl on kodi now until someone gets round it.

What exactly does that mean then? Everything should be working fine? And what do you mean we won't see much from epl on kodi now?
Nbc are now encrypting the live prem feeds, probably due to pressure from sky. The addon still works for everything else, but cant as of yet play the premier league games due to this higher level of security involved. Any other addons within kodi using the same feeds will now also be facing the same problem. We are all just waiting to see if it can be fixed.
Use the official NBC Live extra fire tv app guys, you wouldn't experience the problems you are having. You also need to remember that this Kodi addon is not licenced by NBCSports Network to stream its content, it has been doing so by bypassing official encryption..........until now.

I watch epl games on the official fire tv app in glorious 1080p with no dramas.
It wasn't bypassing encryption. The encrypted streams were playable if you authenticated. Now the DRM and encryption system have changed.

Sent from my ONE A2005
im trying the official nbc sports app on my android box and all im getting is poor quality or kicking me out of the app, i hope the nbc sports exta addon works soon as my iptv sub doesnt work with prem games atm either. gonna try the comcast app to see if it works as always great work on the addon its been flawless when the big cats leave it alone
(2017-08-20, 13:07)Izzy16 Wrote: Use the official NBC Live extra fire tv app guys, you wouldn't experience the problems you are having. You also need to remember that this Kodi addon is not licenced by NBCSports Network to stream its content, it has been doing so by bypassing official encryption..........until now.

Problem is, people in non usa cant download the official apps so easily. Thats why VPN and Kodi is the reason people can watch.
(2017-08-20, 15:50)fe33er Wrote:
(2017-08-20, 13:07)Izzy16 Wrote: Use the official NBC Live extra fire tv app guys, you wouldn't experience the problems you are having. You also need to remember that this Kodi addon is not licenced by NBCSports Network to stream its content, it has been doing so by bypassing official encryption..........until now.

Problem is, people in non usa cant download the official apps so easily. Thats why VPN and Kodi is the reason people can watch.

Wrong. I live in the UK and I have access to all US apps using dns. The obsessive fixation of people to Kodi addons makes them blind to other better sources of content i.e. official apps. Plus, I did say the official Fire TV app, not the apk used by android boxes. The apk is shite tbh.
So you came here just to boast about your pirating. Thank you for your input.
(2017-08-20, 19:12)V8MEM Wrote: So you came here just to boast about your pirating. Thank you for your input.

Pirating? I did say I only use official apps of which this addon isn't. This addon isn't supported or licensed officially by NBC Sports Network to stream their content. It seems you would rather choose to personally attack me than point out what is wrong in what I said. There is no official Kodi addon by NBCSN, therefore, this addon grants a pirated bypass.
(2017-08-20, 22:01)Izzy16 Wrote:
(2017-08-20, 19:12)V8MEM Wrote: So you came here just to boast about your pirating. Thank you for your input.

Pirating? I did say I only use official apps of which this addon isn't. This addon isn't supported or licensed officially by NBC Sports Network to stream their content. It seems you would rather choose to personally attack me than point out what is wrong in what I said. There is no official Kodi addon by NBCSN, therefore, this addon grants a pirated bypass.
What ever app we use if you do not live in the USA its always a form of piracy, as the EPL
games are only licensed to be shown in the USA. Kodi app has/had many advantages over
all other NBC app's.
(2017-08-20, 14:47)Meerkat118 Wrote: im trying the official nbc sports app on my android box and all im getting is poor quality or kicking me out of the app, i hope the nbc sports exta addon works soon as my iptv sub doesnt work with prem games atm either. gonna try the comcast app to see if it works as always great work on the addon its been flawless when the big cats leave it alone

I have the same problem, a bug I think, seems my Box thinks its a 3g telephone connection.
Solved the problem using my Android tablet and casting via Chromecast perfect.
  • 224(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13