• 227(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
Thanks MPL125.ill just come and check on this site
(2017-09-11, 22:19)MPL125 Wrote:
(2017-09-11, 18:26)Smehat1 Wrote: I have activated my box but still when I go back to add on still asks me to do again. Help please

If it's the PL you are trying to watch then I wouldn't waste your time trying to troubleshoot this. Until issues with the videos encryption are resolved you won't have much joy
Here ya go.

You'll need either a USB mouse or the Fire tv app on your tablet or phone to navigate the menu

https://m.apkpure.com/nbc-sports/air.com....liveextra
ok thanks for that.
hi guys, I have a valid subscription to all NBC channels. Somehow Premier League Games won't show. The same coverage works through the NBC webpages. Although the video quality isn't good enough. All other streams work flawlessly in Kodi delivering a nice 1080p picture

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Yeah it has to do with new encryption.

See Post: #3335.
ah ok, thank you. I will try a nightly with a working inputstream adaptive.
question: If Netflix works with a nightly, so should the Premier League Streams right? Or is there extra work that needs to be done by eracknaphobia?
I have no idea. I assumed eracknaphobia would have to do something to get it working and without a post from him, it was still pending.

But if you get success I would love to know.
I will test at the weekend and will let you know.

I have another question. Maybe for eracknaphobia: it takes really long for a channel to show up. Is there a way to speed that up? In an ideal world streams should show instantly. For me it takes 10-20 seconds. I know it's not just the NBC streams. Same is true for Fox and any other that I tested. I'd just like to know if there is room for improvement. Code wise. Or maybe something on my end I can adjust.

Other than that I'm delighted with these streams working in Kodi. That's a 10 year dream come true. Finally a legal way to incorporate these channels in Kodi.
(2017-09-20, 17:15)3000 Wrote: I will test at the weekend and will let you know.

I have another question. Maybe for eracknaphobia: it takes really long for a channel to show up. Is there a way to speed that up? In an ideal world streams should show instantly. For me it takes 10-20 seconds. I know it's not just the NBC streams. Same is true for Fox and any other that I tested. I'd just like to know if there is room for improvement. Code wise. Or maybe something on my end I can adjust.

Other than that I'm delighted with these streams working in Kodi. That's a 10 year dream come true. Finally a legal way to incorporate these channels in Kodi.

NBCSN have moved to a new security format, they will not work in kodi at all!
are you talking about now? Because right now I am very well able to watch NBCSN in Kodi. It's just the Premier Leauge games where it doesn't work
I will not let me activate it doesn't give you a number no more but on their site it says it should work
Nbc are now encrypting the live prem feeds, probably due to pressure from sky. The addon still works for everything else, but cant as of yet play the premier league games due to this higher level of security involved. Any other addons within kodi using the same feeds will now also be facing the same problem. We are all just waiting to see if it can be fixed.
(2017-10-08, 19:49)Francey106 Wrote: Nbc are now encrypting the live prem feeds, probably due to pressure from sky. The addon still works for everything else, but cant as of yet play the premier league games due to this higher level of security involved. Any other addons within kodi using the same feeds will now also be facing the same problem. We are all just waiting to see if it can be fixed.

Sky have got nothing to do with it and have nothing to say in the USA, all the pressure is from the E.P.L. also blocking many live streams in the UK.
  • 227(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13