• 249(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
Anyone else having problems with the addon?
(2021-11-16, 00:39)rjhartman74 Wrote: Anyone else having problems with the addon?

I have the same issues you described on your previous posts.
The addon has gotten a much needed update (v2021.12.30). This should fix the issue where new events (past Nov. 27th) weren't showing up and adds drm support so premier league streams should work once again.
Thank you for fixing the addon.  Works great!
(2021-12-30, 17:31)eracknaphobia Wrote: The addon has gotten a much needed update (v2021.12.30). This should fix the issue where new events (past Nov. 27th) weren't showing up and adds drm support so premier league streams should work once again.
Thanks from me too.
On KODI 19 the picture is in 480 but on KODI 20 it's in 720, same version.

Any ideas?
Sounds like inputstream adaptive settings. You can try selecting streams manually or setting the min bandwidth to override the default settings.
(2022-01-03, 20:56)eracknaphobia Wrote: Sounds like inputstream adaptive settings. You can try selecting streams manually or setting the min bandwidth to override the default settings.

I tried messing with the settings but not knowing what I'm doing it didn't help.

The imputstream adaptive settings are different in 19 and 20.

By the way I'm getting all the regional sports channels on 19 and 20 which I didn't used to get.
Getting an error on version 1.3.2022.  When trying to watch a stream it shows "authorization failed - noAuthz".  I logged out and back in, but getting the same error.  Using kodi 19.3 on chromecast with google tv.  Thanks!
Nevermind previous comment, figured it out.
For the last few days, I have had to re-authenticate my log in each day.  For some reason, I am getting logged out.  Anyone else have this problem?
Been a while since I tried to use the add on.  Nothing showing up under live section.  Anyone else having issues?
Yes, I'm getting an error when clicking on most of the sections.

Error from the log here: https://paste.kodi.tv/bumovoxaco.kodi
  • 249(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13