Release SiO2-X - Gotham
(2015-01-12, 19:36)Dalton63841 Wrote:
(2015-01-12, 11:18)vipersonic Wrote:
(2015-01-12, 08:39)fedux Wrote: You're running Helix, which is known to have some issues on Mac. This thread is about Gotham. I suggest you to downgrade to Gotham and wait 'till it's safe to upgrade.

Hi, I've switched to Gotham v.13.2 but with the exact same results.

Have you added media to the video library? It's normal behavior for them to stay hidden until a video library has been built.

Yep, I think the issue is you didn't scan your media into library.
@Dalton63841 is right.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Did you set contents? Maybe you have the media but you didn't set the content in sources.... It's a strange issue though...
(2015-01-12, 19:36)Dalton63841 Wrote:
(2015-01-12, 11:18)vipersonic Wrote:
(2015-01-12, 08:39)fedux Wrote: You're running Helix, which is known to have some issues on Mac. This thread is about Gotham. I suggest you to downgrade to Gotham and wait 'till it's safe to upgrade.

Hi, I've switched to Gotham v.13.2 but with the exact same results.

Have you added media to the video library? It's normal behavior for them to stay hidden until a video library has been built.

Ah I see. I've had a bit of trouble figuring out how to do that in this skin, so I switched to another to add sources and then switched back, and Movies and TV shows appeared again, for both Gotham and Helix. Thanks!
This skin would be perfect if it put a 'watched' tick after the TV shows or movies you've watched like the confluence skin does. With this skin it's hard to remember what episode you left off at as the skin doesn't indicate what episode you left off at. That's what I love about Confluence where it gives you a tick mark for each episode you watch so you're not trying to guess which episode you last watched. If this could be implemented it would be perfect.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SiO2-X - Gotham1