Poll: What's Your Favorite view?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sio2 view
17.65%
sio2x view
41.18%
icon view
23.53%
plain list
0%
fat list
17.65%
fanart
0%
Total
17 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 12(current)
SiO2-X - Helix
Ok, I will look into changing the color scheme.
Hi there,
Thanks a lot for this skin which is fantastic
I have a small question is there anyway to reorder icons as we like on home screen ?

Thanks for the very good job.

(2015-04-24, 10:29)ilanou Wrote: Hi there,
Thanks a lot for this skin which is fantastic
I have a small question is there anyway to reorder icons as we like on home screen ?

Thanks for the very good job.

Thanks!

Unfortunately no, the only way would be creating a bunch of favorites that link to kodi pages, and then add them to home in a custom order, but it's a limited option since You'd loose specific behaviors.

Cheers, enjoy the skin.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Why does this theme seem to hate PseudoTV Live? Everything always seems to run fine until I try to start PseudoTV Live, at which point kodi locks up and I have to kill the app and restart it.

Log:
Code:
http://xbmclogs.com/pfgamw408
(2015-04-29, 23:46)bornagainpengui Wrote: Why does this theme seem to hate PseudoTV Live? Everything always seems to run fine until I try to start PseudoTV Live, at which point kodi locks up and I have to kill the app and restart it.

Log:
Code:

I did skin PseudoTV live, but never kept up with it... to make it work remove these files from Sio2x skin folder

script.pseudotv.live.TVOverlay

custom_script.pseudotv.live_9506

restart kodi and everything should work

cheers.
Image Image
(2015-05-02, 09:48)fastcolors Wrote:
(2015-04-29, 23:46)bornagainpengui Wrote: Why does this theme seem to hate PseudoTV Live? Everything always seems to run fine until I try to start PseudoTV Live, at which point kodi locks up and I have to kill the app and restart it.

Log:
Code:

I did skin PseudoTV live, but never kept up with it... to make it work remove these files from Sio2x skin folder

script.pseudotv.live.TVOverlay

custom_script.pseudotv.live_9506

restart kodi and everything should work

cheers.

Awesome! If this works out I will be finally able to switch away from Quartz full time!

Thanks!

EDIT: That worked great! Have now switched to this theme for my daily driver. Would prefer to somehow 'mute' or relocate the messages that channel XYZ has been created because they overlap the captions\subs on my shows but that only is a problem until all channels are built after which it's no longer a big deal. Works great otherwise.

I do think I may have identified a bug though--

This is with the latest branch from the repo with the new view from earlier in the thread. The music video has part of the text mixed up and overlaying in the info box. Do you need a log to process it?
I really like this skin and have been modding it for a couple of weeks now:
Added several icons & fixed some faulty paths which would hinder showing of lines and such.
Added some sections (musicvideos, kids, sports, radio) and changed the order of the icons, also added different shelfbackgrounds for each section
Added several shelfsections and the possibility to change the iconcolour to 1 of 12 options.
Also added customizable subsections and a skinmodmode which lets you change the functioning of the entire skin from library based to preconfigured-addon-based.

But... 1 thing seems to elude me: where can I find the file(s) for the sidemenu in which you an change the view? I would like to add a toggle for "show watched" and also I would like to edit the names of both the SIO2 and SIO2-X view, any pointers would be very much appreciated.
(2015-05-05, 17:40)Quihico Wrote: fixed some faulty paths which would hinder showing of lines and such.

sharing would be a good thing ;-)

(2015-05-05, 17:40)Quihico Wrote: But... 1 thing seems to elude me: where can I find the file(s) for the sidemenu in which you an change the view? I would like to add a toggle for "show watched" and also I would like to edit the names of both the SIO2 and SIO2-X view, any pointers would be very much appreciated.

sidemenu is a 9000 group in myvideonav.xml

anyway.... what's wrong with my views name?? (just kiddin... )

cheers.
Image Image
(2015-05-02, 18:35)bornagainpengui Wrote: This is with the latest branch from the repo with the new view from earlier in the thread. The music video has part of the text mixed up and overlaying in the info box.

will fix asap.
Image Image
(2015-05-06, 00:36)fastcolors Wrote: sharing would be a good thing ;-)
Most certainly will share.... as soon as I think it's ready for release Smile

(2015-05-06, 00:36)fastcolors Wrote: sidemenu is a 9000 group in myvideonav.xml
Offcourse, don't know why I didn't look there, silly me. Also noticed there's allready watched status toggle in there... I just didn't notice it was a toggle button Smile

(2015-05-06, 00:36)fastcolors Wrote: anyway.... what's wrong with my views name?? (just kiddin... )
Nothing wrong with your view's name, just that I'm thinking of changing the name a little to distingish it from your original work...
For those interested, here's a bunch of screenshots
(2015-05-06, 18:15)Quihico Wrote:
(2015-05-06, 00:36)fastcolors Wrote: sharing would be a good thing ;-)
Most certainly will share.... as soon as I think it's ready for release Smile

I meant sharing the bug fixes Big Grin Big Grin

(2015-05-06, 18:15)Quihico Wrote:
(2015-05-06, 00:36)fastcolors Wrote: anyway.... what's wrong with my views name?? (just kiddin... )
Nothing wrong with your view's name, just that I'm thinking of changing the name a little to distingish it from your original work...
For those interested, here's a bunch of screenshots

I'd be happier if my original work keeps it's original name... unless you're completely remaking the views from scratch Wink

Nice work anyways. Feel free to branch out on github (if you want), so we can exchange ideas!

cheers!!
glad You like the skin.
Image Image
So I took the plunge and gave up my Kodi OS X for now and bought a Raspberry Pi, finally. They advised their users to use a lighter skin for their branch of OpenElec and I have SiO2-X running very well on my new RPi2. Skin still looking really good. Smile
I think this skin my be my all time fav. Or at least in my top 3 favs.
I was thinking about upgrading to Isengard Beta, which is more like a stable release. Is SiO2X fully compatible with it?
(2015-05-30, 03:50)TomFreeloader Wrote: So I took the plunge and gave up my Kodi OS X for now and bought a Raspberry Pi, finally. They advised their users to use a lighter skin for their branch of OpenElec and I have SiO2-X running very well on my new RPi2. Skin still looking really good. Smile
I think this skin my be my all time fav. Or at least in my top 3 favs.

Many Many thanx!

(2015-05-30, 07:29)fedux Wrote: I was thinking about upgrading to Isengard Beta, which is more like a stable release. Is SiO2X fully compatible with it?

Of course it is look it up here:
(you'll need to get the github version)

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=220716
Image Image
You're always one step forward: chapeau! [THUMBS UP SIGN]
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SiO2-X - Helix1