Poll: What's Your Favorite view?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sio2 view
17.65%
sio2x view
41.18%
icon view
23.53%
plain list
0%
fat list
17.65%
fanart
0%
Total
17 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 13(current)
SiO2-X - Helix
Hi there
Just installed sio2-x, very nice skin.
Do you take requests for your skin?
(2015-06-11, 16:56)Uffen90 Wrote: Hi there
Just installed sio2-x, very nice skin.
Do you take requests for your skin?

thanks for the compliments,

as for accepting requests it depends ;-) ...

what were you thinking?
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Movies - Dvd/Blu-ray cases in fanart

Music tracks - more options other than big list

Better skin settings where i'm :

Able to choose artist slideshow instead of visualisation

Able to choose to go right to big screen after pressing play in music

Leave the album art and spinning disc up all the time instead of dissapearing after a couple of seconds.

Able to remove the app badges in tv shows.

Bug fixes :

Sometimes it just restards

Music controls to be black or such since they are extremely hard to see in the white theme

Sorry for the long list, i really like the skin, it's extremely simple and easy to navigate, i just feel they miss these fixes to be the absolute best.
I'll be happy to provide photos if i haven't made my self clear, since english is not my first language, and i'm very new to this applying skin mods and don't know the technical terms.
Hi,

I love this skin! I'm running it on a Raspberry Pi 2. 1 question - I just enabled Live TV and have turned on the LiveTV icon in the Home Page Customizer. When I click on the icon it's working correctly. My problem is that the Custom Shelf Shortcuts I created for Video Add-ons are also appearing when I'm on the LiveTV icon. They even work!

Is there any way to remove them? I don't understand why they are appearing. There is no option for adding Custom Shelf Addons for Live TV in the SIO2-X settings.

Thanks,

Karen
(2015-06-14, 20:52)karengurie1 Wrote: Hi,

I love this skin! I'm running it on a Raspberry Pi 2. 1 question - I just enabled Live TV and have turned on the LiveTV icon in the Home Page Customizer. When I click on the icon it's working correctly. My problem is that the Custom Shelf Shortcuts I created for Video Add-ons are also appearing when I'm on the LiveTV icon. They even work!

Is there any way to remove them? I don't understand why they are appearing. There is no option for adding Custom Shelf Addons for Live TV in the SIO2-X settings.

Thanks,

Karen

It's a bug.. nice find!

will fix asap!
Image Image
(2015-06-11, 19:37)Uffen90 Wrote: Movies - Dvd/Blu-ray cases in fanart

not happening. I like the "formal" look that isn't attached to DVD/BR cases. We watching liquid medias anyways... Wink

(2015-06-11, 19:37)Uffen90 Wrote: Music tracks - more options other than big list

I assume You mean when entering the "song" list... I thought about it, but still unsure if a different view is really needed.

(2015-06-11, 19:37)Uffen90 Wrote: Able to choose artist slideshow instead of visualisation

turn visualization off and enable fanart, it's all there!

(2015-06-11, 19:37)Uffen90 Wrote: Able to choose to go right to big screen after pressing play in music

I believe this is dependent on Kodi, but I will investigate.

(2015-06-11, 19:37)Uffen90 Wrote: Leave the album art and spinning disc up all the time instead of dissapearing after a couple of seconds.

just press " i " when playing, infos will stick.

(2015-06-11, 19:37)Uffen90 Wrote: Able to remove the app badges in tv shows.

turn it off in:
skin settings > Movies/TVShows Badge

(2015-06-11, 19:37)Uffen90 Wrote: Sometimes it just restards

can't help this one

(2015-06-11, 19:37)Uffen90 Wrote: Music controls to be black or such since they are extremely hard to see in the white theme

will fix!! (haven't been using the white theme in a while!! Confused )
Image Image
(2015-06-16, 10:14)fastcolors Wrote:
(2015-06-11, 19:37)Uffen90 Wrote: Movies - Dvd/Blu-ray cases in fanart

not happening. I like the "formal" look that isn't attached to DVD/BR cases. We watching liquid medias anyways... Wink

(2015-06-11, 19:37)Uffen90 Wrote: Music tracks - more options other than big list

I assume You mean when entering the "song" list... I thought about it, but still unsure if a different view is really needed.

(2015-06-11, 19:37)Uffen90 Wrote: Able to choose artist slideshow instead of visualisation

turn visualization off and enable fanart, it's all there!

(2015-06-11, 19:37)Uffen90 Wrote: Able to choose to go right to big screen after pressing play in music

I believe this is dependent on Kodi, but I will investigate.

(2015-06-11, 19:37)Uffen90 Wrote: Leave the album art and spinning disc up all the time instead of dissapearing after a couple of seconds.

just press " i " when playing, infos will stick.

(2015-06-11, 19:37)Uffen90 Wrote: Able to remove the app badges in tv shows.

turn it off in:
skin settings > Movies/TVShows Badge

(2015-06-11, 19:37)Uffen90 Wrote: Sometimes it just restards

can't help this one

(2015-06-11, 19:37)Uffen90 Wrote: Music controls to be black or such since they are extremely hard to see in the white theme

will fix!! (haven't been using the white theme in a while!! Confused )

Thanks for the answer to my long post, and your time on this.
I understand, it was just ideas.
But i did manage to get the visualization turned of and get the fanart instead, sorry for that btw.
About going straight to big screen when pressed play in music. That have been an option in other skins, but i'll guess that's something that has to be embeded into the skin then?
Fastcolors,

Love the skin have it running on 2 kodi devices.I just can't seem to get the tv and movie Releases home icons to populate.Its just empty with either top rated shows or in cinemas located in the top left.I also tried a new install of kodi helix.still no luck not to mention I had trouble installing the skin it just stated it was currently downloading but it sat for sometimes 10mins or more before I gave up closed out restarted kodi and attempted the skin install again from a skin master of your skin.I even downloaded prior versions but still no luck finally I went back to the repo version and it took.Now I thankfully have it running on my android 4.2 box but I'm eager to get the movie and tv releases populated.
Are there any other prerequisites I need for the widgets that don't automatically download when first installing the skin like maybe for example skin widgets which I have already installed.
What are the dependencies to have the movie and tv releases populate.could u please list all that is needed on a common build to have everything working including widgets/shelf items also favorite folders from the new extended info 3.0.1 don't populate on the shelf either.
Any help or advice is appreciated.PLEASE HELP I have been at this all day.

Thanks

Kodi helix 14.2
skin version 3.2.0
android 4.2 xtreamer wonder box
(2015-07-31, 01:23)wolverine30008 Wrote: Fastcolors,

Love the skin have it running on 2 kodi devices.I just can't seem to get the tv and movie Releases home icons to populate.Its just empty with either top rated shows or in cinemas located in the top left.I also tried a new install of kodi helix.still no luck not to mention I had trouble installing the skin it just stated it was currently downloading but it sat for sometimes 10mins or more before I gave up closed out restarted kodi and attempted the skin install again from a skin master of your skin.I even downloaded prior versions but still no luck finally I went back to the repo version and it took.Now I thankfully have it running on my android 4.2 box but I'm eager to get the movie and tv releases populated.
Are there any other prerequisites I need for the widgets that don't automatically download when first installing the skin like maybe for example skin widgets which I have already installed.
What are the dependencies to have the movie and tv releases populate.could u please list all that is needed on a common build to have everything working including widgets/shelf items also favorite folders from the new extended info 3.0.1 don't populate on the shelf either.
Any help or advice is appreciated.PLEASE HELP I have been at this all day.

Thanks

Kodi helix 14.2
skin version 3.2.0
android 4.2 xtreamer wonder box

sorry for the delay, I'm on holiday :-) don't check things too much

in order to populate those lists you need

SCRIPT EXTENDEDINFO

it's in official repo i think.
it's weird it doesn't auto install on skin install... Huh gotta check on that!

also you need internet connection on the box... (i know it's a given but you never know ;-) )

let me know
Image Image
Still working on this? Is there a Jarvis ready version yet? Saw this on github: https://github.com/fastcolors/skin.sio2x/tree/Jarvis but it says "WIP".
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SiO2-X - Helix1