• 24(current)
fire tv stick
You guys can use this simple guide. It worked for my Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote. I Installed the lateste Kodi 17 version and it is working great

MOD EDIT Although your intentions were great that website also promotes Banned Kodi Repo's and Addons so has to be removed..
(2017-09-09, 10:23)t2tandrew Wrote: You guys can use this simple guide. It worked for my Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote. I Installed the lateste Kodi 17 version and it is working great

MOD EDIT Although your intentions were great that website also promotes Banned Kodi Repo's and Addons so has to be removed..

Apologies if this has been conclusively answered elsewhere.

Automatic refresh, is it working on the Fire TV stick on Kodi or on any unofficial builds?
(2017-11-23, 00:26)funkhouser Wrote:
(2017-09-09, 10:23)t2tandrew Wrote: You guys can use this simple guide. It worked for my Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote. I Installed the lateste Kodi 17 version and it is working great

Apologies if this has been conclusively answered elsewhere.

Automatic refresh, is it working on the Fire TV stick on Kodi or on any unofficial builds? 
Automatic refresh rate switching is working on my Fire Tv Stick Gen1. Very smooth now.
Hi. A kodi forum newbi. I am trying update my Firestick from 15.2 to the latest update (17. something i believe). However when I try to download Downloader app it says ' purchase failure' I do not have a valid payment billing address on my amazon account (but i do and updated it yesterday). These update instructions are from google. Anyone have any idea? Thanks Keith
My firestick keeps restarting. It seems to happen every time I open Kodi...
To update your kodi on firestick tv without using computer follow Update Kodi on Firestick TV
How do I get XBMC on Firestick?
(2018-04-03, 23:49)Fithawk Wrote: How do I get XBMC on Firestick?
 Google adbLink.  Or if you have an Android phone, there are several apps in the store that allow you to remotely install apps from your phone onto the Stick.
Or google "Firestick downloader" or "Firestick appstarter" for a couple of other options.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-12-15, 01:11)sree ram Wrote: To update your kodi on firestick tv without using computer follow Update Kodi on Firestick TV
 Is this still a valid way to Update Kodi on it?
(2018-04-04, 09:42)DarrenHill Wrote: Or google "Firestick downloader" or "Firestick appstarter" for a couple of other options.
 This is to be googled via Firestick or using a PC?
Upgrading can simply be done in Kodi using the updater addon.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Kodi_Android_Installer
(2018-07-21, 15:52)crashnburn Wrote:
(2018-04-04, 09:42)DarrenHill Wrote: Or google "Firestick downloader" or "Firestick appstarter" for a couple of other options.
 This is to be googled via Firestick or using a PC?

Whichever you prefer - both are apps to sideload onto the stick that can be used to get Kodi onto the stick in the first place.

Appstarter can also be used to update it, but as Hitcher says the best way there is to just use the android updater add-on.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Lightbulb 
Hello, I’m not sure where to post BUT I have Kodi installed on my firestick. I’m finding some of my add ons are running slow especially navigating around from menu to menu. I’m guessing there might be fragments and other stuff lingering on the stick which might be slowing things. I still have 2gb of storage.

I have tried clearing the cache on the stick.

What should I try now? Reinstall the add on ? If that doesn’t work reinstall Kodi? And what is the best way for a clean install and is there anyway to save my current settings and import them after the install?

Thanks
It would be best posted as its own thread in the Android support section (up near the top of the main forum front page).

And in that thread, please include links to a debug log (wiki) uploaded to a pastebin site (details of how to do it are on the Kodi wiki, see the link in this sentence).

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fire tv stick1