• 4(current)
Release fTV
Mostly been working on the video info dialog.

Wow, that looks amazing Big Grin

I have one request though, if it is ok Smile Could the label background squares all be the same size and the labels centered?
I'm just thinking towards translations in other languages where the strings might be longer Smile

And have you thought about PlexBMC integration in Main menu?

Thanks again for all your hard work and for that great Skin. Can't wait to test it Smile

Regards
Vlaves
WOW!! really in a class of its own ...Hope we get to test in time for Christmas!!! Lol..Thanks
Can't wait man…. My buddy is also running XBMC on his FireTV, this would be incredible for him to bring it all together [THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN]
(2014-11-25, 09:18)Hitcher Wrote: Mostly been working on the video info dialog.

I think you're on the verge of something monumental here. Even if the design was a carbon copy, the animations and overall fluency are appearing to be setting a new standard for us. Not to mention text spacing has also seemed to improve since the last video.
Hitcher the fluidity of motion in your skins just shits all over everything else. Eagerly awaiting this release too. Huge fan of your work right here!
In case anyone didn't notice, when opening a TV show at episode level it automatically moves to the first unwatched/unfinished episode thanks to a smart script from Unfledged. The script is also responsible for the number of the current item.
(2014-11-25, 21:58)Hitcher Wrote: In case anyone didn't notice, when opening a TV show at episode level it automatically moves to the first unwatched/unfinished episode thanks to a smart script from Unfledged. The script is also responsible for the number of the current item.

That delayed '32 percent remaining' is perfect.
(2014-11-25, 21:58)Hitcher Wrote: In case anyone didn't notice, when opening a TV show at episode level it automatically moves to the first unwatched/unfinished episode thanks to a smart script from Unfledged. The script is also responsible for the number of the current item.

When you think we can start testing this…?! It's absolutely beautiful as it is already lol
(2014-11-26, 01:25)ADHDMedia Wrote: When you think we can start testing this…?! It's absolutely beautiful as it is already lol

That's because I'm only showing you what I've done and none of the rest. Wink
Haha I believe it [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][THUMBS UP SIGN]
Wow this looks amazing!
Great work, man! We're itching to try it! Big Grin
Looks great! Do you plan on supporting advanced launcher down the road?
I wonder how this performs on Rpi!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42