• 141(current)
v21 fTV
(2017-05-26, 17:22)Hitcher Wrote: 'Search bar'? Pics?

Dammit it pops up and disappears so I couldn't take a pic,, but it's not a search bar, it's the keyboard search thing

Edit: it only opens when I start Kodi and quickly disappears

Edit2: it happens immediately after I use a maintenance cleaner that runs on start up which cleans cache and packages
Stop using such cleaners
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
@Hitcher: new german language file see google drive link. Some minor changes only.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6WA-Wm...p=drivesdk

Greetings
Solvin
Hitcher - im using 21:9 and in general it all works with minor issues - but the loading icon has a pretty strange effect on 21:9 screens.
http://i.imgur.com/xtWrFIb.png
Haha looks cool. Wink

Add this at line 33 in DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml for now -
Code:
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
(2014-10-30, 01:17)Hitcher Wrote: Rofl

I'm using Koyings version of SPMC which is a fork of Jarvis but tailored for Shieldbox and fire stick users. As of version 16.7.0 my Favorites folder no longer opens my android apps I have installed/sideloaded.

Is this a SPMC issue or is this an issue with the favorites script loaded from your Jarvis version

His previous revision 16.6.0 with fTV for Jarvis installed favorites works perfectly. I can load any and all my android apps from that folder and widget on my home screen with no issues at all
Try a different skin and see if it works.
(2017-06-22, 23:35)Hitcher Wrote: Try a different skin and see if it works.

I don't want a different skin Angry

But for testing purposes I will. Sad
(2017-06-22, 23:35)Hitcher Wrote: Try a different skin and see if it works.

Tried titan skin and favorites didn't work, it's SPMC then, unfortunately as he's refused to address the issue for over 2 months now
MIKE DROP
Bonjour
They are only 1 view type ?
If note i cant find thèm..

Ludo
There are 4 view types - Poster, Landscape, Square, and List depending on the content you're viewing.
(2017-06-24, 23:25)Hitcher Wrote: There are 4 view types - Poster, Landscape, Square, and List depending on the content you're viewing.

OK
When I try to change I'm return to home menu.

I go to movie

I press up because I think it's the way to open wiew type menu but I return to home menu
Same with TV show

When I go down I can select view option but it's only the option like order by... Etc

Am I miss something? They are another way to show viewtype menu?
Kodi krypton on shield tv

Thanks for your help
You can't change them yourself - they're based on the media type being displayed.
(2017-06-25, 09:00)Hitcher Wrote: You can't change them yourself - they're based on the media type being displayed.

Ha ok

Very pleasant skin!!

Thks
  • 141(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42