Beta - fTV

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Hitcher Offline
Team-Kodi Member
[Image: 5cyg0g.jpg]
find quote
PX80 Offline
lovin the skin. good work. is this still being supported? are there any plans to support more view options eg. Banner View?
find quote
Hitcher Offline
Team-Kodi Member
Yes (as the post before yours shows) and no to more views.
(This post was last modified: 2017-07-29 15:59 by Hitcher.)
find quote
optics Offline
Hitcher,

I am making slight modifications to your skin (Krypton version) to simplify it for my personal taste. I have removed movie and TV show rating, etc. from the MyVideoNav.xml. I also removed movie/TV show names/season info from the plot, limiting that it two lines.

Now, I would like to do the following but I can't figure out how:

1) For movies, under the heading (e.g. All Movies, In Progress Movies, Recently Released Movies, Recently Updated Movies, Movies By Year or Top Rated Movies), I would like to have a subheading with the name of the movie.

2) For TV shows:

* under the heading (e.g. All TV Shows, In Progress TV Shows, Recently Updated TV Shows, TV Shows By Year or Top Rated TV Shows), I would like to have the name of the TV show

* For a given TV series, I would like to list the season name in the subheading.

* For a given TV seasons, I would like to do the same (TV show in heading, season moved to subheading).

Could you please give me guidance?

3) Separately, I see that the plot is truncated in movies. This doesn't appear to be the case for TV show plots.

Thank you
find quote