• 143(current)
Release fTV
Lightbulb 
Thanks for your input
You'll need to make smart playlists for each one and add them in the skin widget settings.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_Playlist
Thumbs Up 
Great skin! So much fun configuring. Amazing trakt integration. Most unique skin available. Thank you for the hard work
.Image
(2015-01-12, 17:09)sdsnyr94 Wrote: Hitcher - Have you tested on a touchscreen device yet? I am kind of curious how this would be on a tablet.
 3 years since this post but I'm playing with it on a 10 inch galexey note pro with a Bluetooth keyboard and it's just so much fun. Can't wait for an upgraded MX box to arrive from China so I can try it out on that platform.
KODI 18 on a fire tv cube. Aura(18) skin. Trakt supporter.
Trakt support

Hello,

Is it possible to integrate autocomplete in keyboard with this skin?
Hi
I am new to this just got a firestick. I saw this skin (FTV) and have some questions hoping someone can help.
I saw this screen shot which showed TV Shows with options –
Recently Updated TV Shows
Your TV Shows
In Progress TV Shows
So If I had Your TV Shows Do I select what shows I want here and in Recently Updated TV Shows would they show if new episodes/series are available can you limit this to show that you like.
In Progress TV Shows what would this show.
Is there a guide to how you configure options in this skin?
Sorry if these questions are a bit obvious but as I said completely new to this
Thanks
They're all auto-filled by whatever you have going on in your TV library.
(2017-12-29, 21:26)Hitcher Wrote: They're all auto-filled by whatever you have going on in your TV library.
 Hitcher thanks for replying
I have installed this skin plus a couple of add on's but Movies & TV Shows have not shown up not in the menu (Search , Favorites etc). I have followed guides best I can but it is hard when they ers not with this skin as things look different.
Any idea where I'm going wrong
They only show what's in your library.
So I can't seem to modify the View settings to "Poster" after I set a local directory to "TV Show". Instead it sets all the subdirectory folders to what appears as Wide view, while the Cover Art is clearly posters scraped from the information finder.

Can anyone help me solve this view issue? Apparently "View Options at the bottom doesn't give me this option after I set this media.
Sounds like you've turned on 'Enable wide TV show icons' in the skin configuration options.
(2017-12-20, 17:33)nafr1 Wrote: Hello,

Is it possible to integrate autocomplete in keyboard with this skin?
 Added for next release.

Hitcher Thank you for wonderful kodi skin. I'm using it from the day that you uploaded first beta. I had to do fresh install of Kodi and installed fTV skin from kodi repo and now I'm missing X-Ray feature. My wife loves this feature and I just cannot figure out how to bring back this feature. I tried installing version from Github but there is older version then on kodi repo. Am I missing something?
It uses the skin.helper.service script.
  • 143(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42