• 146(current)
Release fTV
(2019-02-12, 18:39)Hitcher Wrote: Not any longer as I've removed support for Skin Shortcuts script.
 Thank you for letting me know. I saw that these "Top Rated Movies, Kids Movies etc." are smart playlists. Can you point me to the right direction how to change them? In one folder I have 4K movies and would like to display them as widget in Movies section. Don't need full tutorial Smile just point me which files I need to change and I will figure out. Thank you in advance!
You can edit them in Kodi by using the context menu but the names will be the same as before as they're found in the language file.
(2019-02-19, 14:48)Hitcher Wrote: You can edit them in Kodi by using the context menu but the names will be the same as before as they're found in the language file.
Thank you!
(2019-02-19, 16:39)kodme77 Wrote:
(2019-02-19, 14:48)Hitcher Wrote: You can edit them in Kodi by using the context menu but the names will be the same as before as they're found in the language file.
Thank you! 
Tried changing in strings.po but without luck. Is it possible to change those names?
Downloaded skin from GitHub change those names on language file then made zip and those names has been changed. Thank you again for a such Wonderfull skin!
Hey Hitcher why don't you add PVR feature?
In fact, I don't understand why it hasn't happened yet.
(2019-02-19, 18:25)AaronS Wrote: Hey Hitcher why don't you add PVR feature?
In fact, I don't understand why it hasn't happened yet.
 Firstly because I don't personally use it; secondly because it's a major amount of work.
(2019-02-19, 19:15)Hitcher Wrote:  Firstly because I don't personally use it; secondly because it's a major amount of work.
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you'll reconsider. This is an important thing in Kodi. 
Unfortunately, Playlist Loader the addon is a piece of crap, I think I'm just gonna pass.
fTV is a good adaptation of Amazon UI, good job, anyway.
(2019-02-19, 18:14)kodme77 Wrote: Downloaded skin from GitHub change those names on language file then made zip and those names has been changed. Thank you again for a such Wonderfull skin!
 can you please help?
i want to change the name on home screen -  on movies menu - i would like to change your movies to my movies, in progress to 4k.
i went into language folder and changed the text.
it only changed in the widget but didn't change on the main screen.
You'll probably need to edit/delete the settings.xml found in userdata/addon_data/skin.ftv/ as well.
Hi,

Maybe it's a dumb question but I'll take my chance:

If I remove "settings" shortcut from the home menu (from skin settings), there is any workaround to access settings again?

I use ftv skin on my fire stick only for plex add-on, youtube add-on, hbo go add-on and netflix android app (launched from inside kodi).

I've set up favorites with these shortcuts and I've removed almost everything else from home menu except "favorites" "settings" and "exit".

If I also remove "settings" from home menu (to have the cleanest possible menu), there is any other way to access settings?

Thanks,
It's in the Shutdown menu (Exit on the Home screen).
Thank you,
Hi everyone,
i am a fan of fTV skin since years and in a switch to the Leia system i discovered i can't customize the home menu anymore.
Having a RPi2 fTV is a great choice because it's lightweight customization menu was a great feature to me that i won't miss.

Is it possible to edit home menu in some way like in the past? Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance.
Hi @Hitcher 

Firstly thank you for this fantastic skin for kodi its much appreciated i really like the simplicity of it and thank you for maintaining this skin in your free time again much appreciated i know its not easy i maintain a few open source projects myself.

My point!.. i recently upgraded to kodi v18 and upgraded your skin and found that the skin shortcuts is no longer available after reading through this thread i understand its your design decision which is fine by me, however there is one feature that I'm asking no pleading please add back into the theme and that is

Enable Wide Season Icons ... or at least point me in the right direction to do it myself.

Thank you
  • 146(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42