• 148(current)
v21 fTV
Back not ESC.
(2019-08-09, 18:08)Hitcher Wrote: Back not ESC.

Right!
Do you know how can I substitute this for the ESC button? Because I use Kodi with a tv remote by CEC, and I think the return button is the ESC button. Because this way when I presse return in tv remote control nothing happend.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)
Try this -
xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<keymap>
    <FullscreenVideo>
        <keyboard>
            <escape>Stop</escape>
        </keyboard>
    </FullscreenVideo>
</keymap>
(2019-08-09, 18:30)Hitcher Wrote: Try this -
xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<keymap>
    <FullscreenVideo>
        <keyboard>
            <escape>Stop</escape>
        </keyboard>
    </FullscreenVideo>
</keymap>
Worked like a charm!
Unfortunately not for the tv remote control, so I'm wrong about it be same as ESC. Do you know how can I discover the buttons IDs of a remote control to put in <?>stop</?> ?
(sorry for this intrusion).
Try the keymap editor addon.
(2019-08-09, 18:50)Hitcher Wrote: Try the keymap editor addon.

I did it! And with Keymap Editor I don't even need edit xml files Smile
Thank you very much and again sorry for this intrusion.
(2019-08-09, 16:44)Hitcher Wrote: Not sure what you mean? A skin can't add anything to something you download.

it like this:

i can not see the name of movie to down the right subtitle

I love your skin so much so i hope you can fix this for all of fTV fans like me Smile
(2019-08-13, 06:24)haicaoboi87 Wrote:
(2019-08-09, 16:44)Hitcher Wrote: Not sure what you mean? A skin can't add anything to something you download.

it like this:

ImageImage
i can not see the name of movie to down the right subtitle

I love your skin so much so i hope you can fix this for all of fTV fans like me Smile 
Haha, I came to this forum just to ask the developer if it is possible to add this feature (name of the file when searching subtitle) and it's the last post here Smile Please, we need this. It is a really god skin.
hmm, after a few times see the code, final i done for add file name to subtitle dialog.
just copy and replace the file below to path 'kodi data/addons/skin.ftv/xml/
for exemple, i using linux so the path is ~/.kodi/addons/skin.ftv/xml/
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_XJGo5...KC2Ex4Xvjw
Is there a way to rearrange this part of the skin:

https://i.imgur.com/xQLFcfd.png

I would like to have "In progress TV shows" at the top row, not beneath the Recently Added.

Thank you! This is the best skin I tried.
As long as you have Skin Shortcuts installed you can change all the home screen widgets.
(2019-12-20, 19:15)Hitcher Wrote: As long as you have Skin Shortcuts installed you can change all the home screen widgets.

Well, because I am new to KODI, I forgot you can install it from .zip, and don't have to wait for an "official" update source to be available. So, I downloaded version 6.1.4 or .5  from GitHub, and I can now customize the home as I like. What can I say, it is almost perfect. Little details and animations all around, just great work man! It would be cool if RT and MetaCritic rating would show as a number in format XX, and not X.X to be more like it is on those pages. Oh and one quick question, what do you prefer: TMDB or TVDB for tv shows, which one works better with this amazing skin? I want to be sure I use it to max potential.

Vel.
(2019-12-20, 21:00)VelimirSaban Wrote: TMDB or TVDB for tv shows
I still use TVDB with the option to get ratings from IMDB enabled.
First, Thanks for fixing the the widgets on the skin. I really missed being able to program them in Leia.
I am using v6.1.4 from github, and all seems to work well. But, I'm occasionally seeing an "Embuary Helper error
Check the log for more information" when browsing through the library. Is this log of any use to you, or should I just ignore it for now?
I probably should also mention that, on the "Exit" menu. I have tried both the "Exit" and "Shutdown" buttons, and while the "Shutdown"
button seems to exit Kodi more consistently for me. They both sometimes, hang and I have to reboot the device in order to exit Kodi.
Failures always have an excuse, the most common one being; "It's somebody else's fault."
What exactly are the errors?

Exit/Shutdown will probably be a Kodi problem but to be sure check when using another skin.
  • 148(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42