• 152(current)
Release fTV
(2021-10-20, 10:08)Hitcher Wrote: Try this version - https://www.dropbox.com/s/ygfrp5tifk84wd...r.zip?dl=0

And if you don't see a notification popup that says skin shortcuts is building the menu then it's not installed/working.

Good news: it installed!
Bad news: Made no difference. Deleted Games, but everything was gone again. Had to reset to default.
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Tried a clean install but I can't reproduce the problem.
(2021-10-20, 19:06)Hitcher Wrote: Tried a clean install but I can't reproduce the problem.

I did a complete reinstall last weekend, from scratch. Unsure why this is, but thanks for trying. Guess the skin does not like me Smile
When you change something in the main menu editor and click 'OK' do you see the skin shortcuts popup notification?

(2021-10-20, 20:30)Hitcher Wrote: When you change something in the main menu editor and click 'OK' do you see the skin shortcuts popup notification?

Affirmative. And what I noticed today when I tried it after I installed the addon, even though on the Home Screen all of the categories were showing, when in the Configure Home Screen menu, they were not all showing as before. So Favorites, Games, Photos, Apps (these are ones I don't need on Home Screen) In Interface settings/Configure Home Screen, these 4 are not listed as being active. But on the Home Screen itself, they are still visible.
Can you check userdata\addon_data\skin.ftv\settings.xml for <setting id="customhome" type="bool">true</setting> please - it should be true.
(2021-10-20, 20:30)Hitcher Wrote: When you change something in the main menu editor and click 'OK' do you see the skin shortcuts popup notification?

I had the same issue on my Shield TV. You just have to reselect the widgets like widget 1,2 and3. It might be an issue with Android. This is a very nice skin. Too bad it lacks PVR support.
(2021-08-19, 18:45)themindset Wrote: Hello Hitcher,

Thanks for bringing my fave skin to Matrix.

I’m not sure if I did something wrong. I have a clean install with SQL db and only amber skin and basic add-ons installed.

As soon as I modify the Home Screen at all, all the widgets (in progress, recently added, etc) disappear. I have to reset Home Screen to get them back.

Is this because any modification means I need to manually add the widgets? Or is this maybe a problem on my side (if so I’ll try totally clean install).

Thanks again!

Im also having this problem..

p.s. im loving this skin!!
I use KODI Android TV 19.4 and this skin is bug, lastest version 7.1.2
Hello Hitcher,

I tried this and no luck. This is on android (Shield 2017).

Also, recently been getting log errors as the skin is making calls to the TV Show: Next Aired script which seems to be no longer supported in Kodi 19.4.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:TV_Show_-_Next_Aired

2022-08-30 16:56:24.494 T:26266 INFO <general>: Loading skin file: MyVideoNav.xml, load type: KEEP_IN_MEMORY
2022-08-30 16:56:24.728 T:26266 ERROR <general>: ExecuteAsync - Not executing non-existing script script.tv.show.next.aired
Tried what?
Hi

Just a FYI bug report
I tried this skin for the first time and got a black screen. I deleted guisettings.xml to get the the "lights back on" but after choosing this skin again the same thing happened.
I'm running Kodi 19.1 on my Linux distro.
Do you know if it is possible to hide sections in the main menu like "Music" for example?

Additionally, would it be possible to modify the sections like the "Next to watch" (or something similar) in the home?

I have Kodi installed on AndroidTV so I don't know if it is possible to edit the skin files :/
Install skin.shortcuts and you can do all that and more by heading to the skin settings and Configure skin...
Hi Hitcher,

First off great skin! I'm having one issue though, it doesn't seem to be launching apps correctly. If I click on the app nothing seems to happen, If I go to Add-On Information and then click Open it works, but that's a bit of a pain. I'm running 7.1.2 and installed the skin.shortcuts you mentioned (2.0.1) on an Android FireTV. 
Thanks!
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42