•   
  • 152(current)
Release fTV
(2021-10-20, 10:08)Hitcher Wrote: Try this version - https://www.dropbox.com/s/ygfrp5tifk84wd...r.zip?dl=0

And if you don't see a notification popup that says skin shortcuts is building the menu then it's not installed/working.

Good news: it installed!
Bad news: Made no difference. Deleted Games, but everything was gone again. Had to reset to default.
Nvidia ShieldTV+Matrix 19.2
Tried a clean install but I can't reproduce the problem.
(2021-10-20, 19:06)Hitcher Wrote: Tried a clean install but I can't reproduce the problem.

I did a complete reinstall last weekend, from scratch. Unsure why this is, but thanks for trying. Guess the skin does not like me Smile
When you change something in the main menu editor and click 'OK' do you see the skin shortcuts popup notification?

(2021-10-20, 20:30)Hitcher Wrote: When you change something in the main menu editor and click 'OK' do you see the skin shortcuts popup notification?

Affirmative. And what I noticed today when I tried it after I installed the addon, even though on the Home Screen all of the categories were showing, when in the Configure Home Screen menu, they were not all showing as before. So Favorites, Games, Photos, Apps (these are ones I don't need on Home Screen) In Interface settings/Configure Home Screen, these 4 are not listed as being active. But on the Home Screen itself, they are still visible.
Can you check userdata\addon_data\skin.ftv\settings.xml for <setting id="customhome" type="bool">true</setting> please - it should be true.
  •   
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.