• 153(current)
Release fTV
Try a different skin and see what happens.

Also remove the banned addons.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_ru...ed_add-ons
Sorry about that. I found the issue I was launching it from the Program Menu instead of the Video Addons. Sorry to bug you.
Your skin runs in small tivi in my bedroom perfectly!
Do you have plan for changing something in ftv for nexus like add another view layout of movie and TV show?
Thanks for your great skin
(2023-01-24, 03:46)haicaoboi87 Wrote: Do you have plan for changing something in ftv for nexus like add another view layout of movie and TV show?
No views, just updates to keep up with Kodi changes.
(2023-01-24, 11:33)Hitcher Wrote:
(2023-01-24, 03:46)haicaoboi87 Wrote: Do you have plan for changing something in ftv for nexus like add another view layout of movie and TV show?
No views, just updates to keep up with Kodi changes.
thanks for your answer. i just have a small request, can you add scroll by letter to your skin ? its hard to scroll to the films i want by simple remote without scroll by letter
thanks for your greats work!
would you add an option when clicking an actor/actress thumbnail, it show all movies and tv shows they cast, instead of show information fetching from internet?
(2023-06-09, 01:02)loveart Wrote: thanks for your greats work!
would you add an option when clicking an actor/actress thumbnail, it show all movies and tv shows they cast, instead of show information fetching from internet?
I means local media ( movie & TV show )
Added for the next release.
(2023-06-18, 16:18)Hitcher Wrote: Added for the next release.

I'm glad to hear that. But you means kodi 20.2 or kodi 21?
Next release of the skin not Kodi.
  • 153(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42