• 10(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
DialogVideoInfo.xml

[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2015-06-11, 17:12)OLDCell Wrote: You're a big tease.
Jayz2K,

This looks amazing, awesome work! A couple of requests since you are in the design/coding phase:

1. Include audio language and subtitle language info in the video info dialog for movies (either text or flags)
2. Perhaps in the Extra Art button that you have, include an option to run Artwork Downloader in automatic mode to retrieve all artwork for the movie (this would be good for tv shows also)
3. Include media flags (audio/video codec, resolution, etc.)
4. Include the country for the movie

Once again, thank you so much and I can't wait to try this!

Regards,

Bart
Thanx !

(2015-06-15, 15:08)bsoriano Wrote: Jayz2K,

This looks amazing, awesome work! A couple of requests since you are in the design/coding phase:

1. Include audio language and subtitle language info in the video info dialog for movies (either text or flags)
2. Perhaps in the Extra Art button that you have, include an option to run Artwork Downloader in automatic mode to retrieve all artwork for the movie (this would be good for tv shows also)
3. Include media flags (audio/video codec, resolution, etc.)
4. Include the country for the movie

Once again, thank you so much and I can't wait to try this!

Regards,

Bart

Extra infos will be added but as manual page scrolling. I think it's good for them to be there but isn't really an absolute need to show up when launching the info dialog. Some are already coded but not showing because I use a dummy video library (.txt files) to keep a portable format Wink

I don't understand what you mean by launching artwork downloader in automatic mode ?

Jayz2K,

Thank you for your quick response. When you launch Artwork Downloader in automatic mode, it downloads all artwork (exrafanart, extrathumbs, banner, clearart, discart, etc.) for a movie or a tv show. In the wiki for the add-on, this is referred to as "solo" mode (as opposed to "gui" mode, or "custom" mode). Something like: XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=?, dbid=?).

Regards,

Bart
(2015-06-15, 22:38)bsoriano Wrote: Jayz2K,

Thank you for your quick response. When you launch Artwork Downloader in automatic mode, it downloads all artwork (exrafanart, extrathumbs, banner, clearart, discart, etc.) for a movie or a tv show. In the wiki for the add-on, this is referred to as "solo" mode (as opposed to "gui" mode, or "custom" mode). Something like: XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=?, dbid=?).

Regards,

Bart

Ok then, removed the gui mode. Didn't take much attention to the solo mode but I'm fine with that "one click" mode. Thanks for pointing me this,

The skin is getting really nice!

Please add support for the VideoExtras Addon.
(2015-06-16, 17:27)portuga2000 Wrote: The skin is getting really nice!

Please add support for the VideoExtras Addon.

Thanks !
Unfortunatly, there's no plan right now to support this Addon but I will consider this if I find some interrests in it.

Since Dialogs are working fine, I prepared a quick new preview video

- Navigating in script.skinshortcuts
- Color editor in action
- Import / export feature
- Dynamic dialogs

Absolutely amazing!!! Thank you for taking customization of a skin to an unprecedented level, and putting it into the hands of the users!

I will patiently wait for your release of this amazing skin.

Regards,

Bart
Super impressive. Cant wait Smile Top job
HTPC :: OpenELEC VM UnRAiD
NAS :: UnRAID 6 • Data 5x2 TB • Parity 2TB • Docker • VM
Panasonic 46" LED • Yamaha YHT-2910 HT
First very impressive work!!

I for one would simply like to look at your code and learn some of the things you have been able to accomplished so far... And that's not to mention actually using it as a skin :-)

Apologies if this is clearly answered somewhere in all these pages but do you have a git repo for folks to indulge in your impressive coding? Test what you have finished thus far? - which looks to be a good amount.

I guess if it's a negative to all those queries... what's the percentage of your progress?

To say you have folks salivating for this kick ass skin is a understatement of titanic proportion hehehe

Well done sir and thanks for the hard work to make this skin.

Mario
Thanks all for the kind words.
(2015-06-20, 14:09)mgonzales Wrote: First very impressive work!!

I for one would simply like to look at your code and learn some of the things you have been able to accomplished so far... And that's not to mention actually using it as a skin :-)

Apologies if this is clearly answered somewhere in all these pages but do you have a git repo for folks to indulge in your impressive coding? Test what you have finished thus far? - which looks to be a good amount.

I guess if it's a negative to all those queries... what's the percentage of your progress?

To say you have folks salivating for this kick ass skin is a understatement of titanic proportion hehehe

Well done sir and thanks for the hard work to make this skin.

Mario
Thanks mgonzales.
I think you already know I have a repo since you maybe are following it ? Wink I used it first to share some parts of my code when needed help and recently pushed the whole skin to it. I switched it to private the same time.
I'm sorry but I won't share it for now. If I do for one, I have to do it for all but I don't want to leave something half done or full of bugs. However, dev is about 40% done and is going to speed up now I have set a framework for dialogs and windows. It's much more a copy / paste / adjust / fine tuning job. I will switch it back to public when skin will be alpha stage so keep in touch.

this really is some stunning work, i for one cant wait for that alpha
Some more windows done.
To do list started in first post Wink

OSD

OSD Settings :

Hi,

really awsome looking skin. Congratulations. Do you plan to make music viz customisable as well? And will it support artist slideshow?
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18