• 11(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
(2015-06-25, 00:20)kyungrak Wrote: Hi,

really awsome looking skin. Congratulations. Do you plan to make music viz customisable as well? And will it support artist slideshow?

Hi, Thanks.

All sections will be customizable ... Music included.
Concerning addons, I'm focusing right now on making the skin fully working. I will consider them at the end of the main dev and see how they can be managed by the layout.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
MyMusicNav.xml

MyPics.xml

Looking great, thank you!
DialogAlbumInfo.xml

DialogSongInfo.xml

MusicOSD.xml

DialogPictureInfo.xml

Your work is incredible so far! Does add on will be customizable too? Like advanced launcher?
Anyway, thx a lot for your work!
Cheers
(2015-07-05, 18:10)bakito Wrote: Your work is incredible so far! Does add on will be customizable too? Like advanced launcher?
Anyway, thx a lot for your work!
Cheers

Thanks.
Most of the addons I use are dependent of the section they are relative to. Exemple of gametrailers or YouTube addons use the video section and react to the layout the same way as videos or shows. Still not developped the programs section but I think advanced launcher just use the MyPrograms.xml which is one of all sections that will be customizable. Can't test for now but if I'm right I would say yes, like all section dependent addons.

Thanks for your quick answer ,again excellent job you push the enveloppe far beyond anything that I know of...
Cheers
(2015-06-15, 21:45)Jayz2K Wrote: Thanx !

I don't understand what you mean by launching artwork downloader in automatic mode ?

Skins can offer one or two methods to run Artwork Downloader via info dialog page. Automatic mode referred to is when you launch the AD add-on it will download all the available artwork (as configured within the add-on) automatically. Manual mode is when the add-on is launched and you have to manually select which artwork you want it to download.

Auto mode is convenient when adding new library content, manual mode is useful when you only need a specific image file.
(2015-07-06, 13:18)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 21:45)Jayz2K Wrote: Thanx !

I don't understand what you mean by launching artwork downloader in automatic mode ?

Skins can offer one or two methods to run Artwork Downloader via info dialog page. Automatic mode referred to is when you launch the AD add-on it will download all the available artwork (as configured within the add-on) automatically. Manual mode is when the add-on is launched and you have to manually select which artwork you want it to download.

Auto mode is convenient when adding new library content, manual mode is useful when you only need a specific image file.

Yes, I got that. However, as far as I tested it and understood the process, running it in automatic populates the built in art selector so you're still able to get the specific artwork you might want. But running it as manual requires to click it twice, first click populates the addon list, second click opens the browser. It's a bit weird, and duplicate the art browsing with the built-in one. Automitic sounds more clean to me. Or did I miss something ?

MyWeather

Some news on the dev :

As you have maybe seen, release has been postponed and thread retagged [Kodi 16]. Since some important and required features won't be available for 15, I chose to wait for the next alpha. I should be ready for a downloadable alpha when this comes out. It will also let me the needed time to finish the last files, clean up and fine tune the code. I recently made a huge rewrite of the positioning management (less tricky for my opinion) and had hard time with some particular Windows (context menu I wanted to show dynamically in Bloc2 and weather not following the ViewMode rule). The few last files should be fine Smile

Nice, thanks for the update =D
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18