• 41(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
4. Instead of choosing a color for blocs-background (kover designer), add an option for an image (just like the wallpaper option). so, to answer your question, usermade

Thank you for your listening. You do an amazing work!
(2015-12-15, 23:56)blutstein Wrote: 4. Instead of choosing a color for blocs-background (kover designer), add an option for an image (just like the wallpaper option). so, to answer your question, usermade

Thank you for your listening. You do an amazing work!
Hmmm ... That's a pretty straight forward mod. I could just free the option from wallpaper for blocs and duplicate the variables but I have some doubts then about performances. Before introducing such a feature, I have to test it and see how it goes. However, it will be for blocs backgrounds only (I mean using pictures for list items for example will have to be done through CUSTOM lists).
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
@blutstein :

It's been added. As far as I've tested, seems to work fine but I have no low powered devices to test more. This will allow you to do weird things so ...
The pictures are set to display scaled (the most relevant IMO) : http://kodi.wiki/view/Aspect_Ratio

So now it's up to you to give the correct size to the picture and apply the effects you want.
You're going to start a no-end customisation with this (Christmas theme ? lol) ... GOOD LUCK !

Cheers.

This masterpiece deserves a place in the official kodi repo. Congratulations! Smile
Congrats on being added to official repo Jay. This skin is truly unique
Congratulations Jay on being in the official repo! Very well deserved, thank you for your amazing work!

Regards,

Bart
(2015-12-16, 22:42)butchabay Wrote: This masterpiece deserves a place in the official kodi repo. Congratulations! Smile

Many thanks butch Smile

(2015-12-16, 22:45)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Congrats on being added to official repo Jay. This skin is truly unique

(2015-12-16, 23:24)bsoriano Wrote: Congratulations Jay on being in the official repo! Very well deserved, thank you for your amazing work!

Regards,

Bart
Thank you guys, also for your help in debugging / improving this Wink ... as many others here that contributed to KOver to be what it is today.

I also would like to extend again my special thanks to Ronie for the code review and precious help ... and Marcel for his script adjustments (without this I couldn't have been here) during the last straight line.

Congrats. Keep up the great work.
Can't find it now in the official repo. Where I must search?
(2015-12-17, 18:07)iRubin Wrote: Can't find it now in the official repo. Where I must search?

Noticed that. Assuming it has been validated yesterday, I think (dunno since it's my first skin) it needs some time to show in the addons list.
But if you already want to try it until then, you can use the github version :

https://github.com/Jayz2K/skin.KOver

Installable from the KODI addons menu "Install from zip".
Otherwise, plaese wait a little more Wink

Cheers.

So this is not available for download? I don't see any link in the op.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2015-12-17, 23:56)patseguin Wrote: So this is not available for download? I don't see any link in the op.

Post updated

I love this skin. So many possibilites...thank you Jayz2K!
Only drawback is the very basic music viz, but it was possible to modify it to my taste.

Still trying to fiddle with custom lists...
(2015-12-18, 22:19)Shogun Wrote: I love this skin. So many possibilites...thank you Jayz2K!
Only drawback is the very basic music viz, but it was possible to modify it to my taste.

Still trying to fiddle with custom lists...
Thanks. Yes you're right about music visualisation and agree. To be honest, it's been said many times but ... after a so long dev I need a little break before being definitely bored. However since it's mostly working I wanted to share it and try the repo (it's a kind achievement for me). And who knows, maybe a good mod can be PR'ed until I work on it Wink

Every time I change from horizontal to vertical it does a build that takes a few minutes. Is this normal? This is a weird skin.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18