• 8(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
Didn't manage to get everything working during the WE, finished to fix some issues today. Was more difficult to achieve than I thought.
I don't have Tools right now to build a video so here's what's new and some screenshots. Video coming soon.

Update 05/18/15

- Splitted Designer's main menu into "Categories" / "Viewtypes"
- Added feature : Add / Remove a View (Excepted the first view of each category)
- Added feature : Rename Views (shows in windows -> switch view) to be more clear when calling a customized view
- Added feature : Apply skin's default vertical / horizontal view
- Added feature : Save a customized view as "Template" (3 templates available)
- Added feature : Apply a saved "Template" (to a new view or overwrite an existing one)
- Added feature : Delete a "Template" content
- Added feature : List type in Bloc1 (5 available and extendable by coding new <itemlayout><focusedlayout>)
- Added Script.Skinshortcuts customization menu
- Home layout Fully Connected (limited customisation to keep functional widgets)

[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Can't find the download link Image
(2015-05-18, 18:50)Flubber Wrote: Can't find the download link Image

Thats because, no download link yet ... Wip Wink
I'd love to see an option for importing and exporting a template. This way people here could post how they have customized their layout and provide their template for others to pick it up. See if it works out. All the best!
(2015-05-19, 07:42)mukati Wrote: I'd love to see an option for importing and exporting a template. This way people here could post how they have customized their layout and provide their template for others to pick it up. See if it works out. All the best!

That's an awesome idea indeed!
(2015-05-19, 07:42)mukati Wrote: I'd love to see an option for importing and exporting a template. This way people here could post how they have customized their layout and provide their template for others to pick it up. See if it works out. All the best!

It's a great idea. As far as I know there's no native function to export settings as a file.
However, script.toolbox allows to export ALL the skin settings Inside a text file and reimport them if needed. I didn't find any information on using the script and I'm not sure it's possible to export only a part of the settings into a file (Templates settings are correctly returned but with a large amount of others). I'm waiting from Phil65's answer. Indeed, if I can filter the exported datas with the script, that's easy to include in the designer.

Video Preview :

Amazing! Keep up the great work, can't wait to try this out!

Regards,

Bart
A huge thank you to Phil65. Its script.toolbox has been updated and I can now export to / import from a file the settings relative to a template (or whatever). Layout sharing is functional.

(2015-05-19, 15:03)bsoriano Wrote: Amazing! Keep up the great work, can't wait to try this out!

Regards,

Bart

Thanks Smile

Brilliant!!.. cant wait to see what the final product turns out to be!..
Video Preview (Resizing EPG) :

I'm still in awe of the features you've come up with...very impressive! Can't wait for release!
(2015-05-25, 04:55)Sandurz Wrote: I'm still in awe of the features you've come up with...very impressive! Can't wait for release!

Thanks Smile

Update : Added Color Scheme editor (export / import is also available) :

I know that impatience is not a good trait to display when in the wip skins forum, but I am really looking forward to playing with this!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Itsxpretty crazy how you're making it so you can literally customize everything Smile
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18