• 16(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
(2015-09-01, 22:27)Japaja Wrote: Can you explain how import should work? Nothing seems to be happening.
First, make sure skin.helper is installed and active. Then just click on import (third icon in the top right corner of the designer), browse to the skin's extra folder (or wherever you made a copy of the zip files). Choose a zip file (templates or colorschemes) and OK. Please note that importing a template ... imports in respective template. To call it, choose an empty view (or one you want to override), click the view name, choose the template number it has been imported to (template number is precised in the zip name) and choose apply template to view.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Yes, still not working for me. I have the addons installed and I'm using the yesterdays Jarvis nightly.
When I import KOver_Template2_3x3Fanart.zip and OK it's still showing My Template 2 as Empty so I can't apply it.
(2015-09-01, 23:00)Japaja Wrote: Yes, still not working for me. I have the addons installed and I'm using the yesterdays Jarvis nightly.
When I import KOver_Template2_3x3Fanart.zip and OK it's still showing My Template 2 as Empty so I can't apply it.
I had some issues with templates 2 days ago, have you updated KOver to the latest 0.44.0 ?

Yep 0.44.0, no idea whats going on, but I found out importing 2 templates does sort of work.

Tempates:
KOver_Template1_3X3Poster
KOver_Template1_3x3WideArt

These 2 seem to import as My Template 1 doesn't show Empty anymore, but when I apply them they look the same in editor. BTW Importing colors works, but not a big difference between default and FTV only on light color scheme can I see a big difference.

Will take a look tomorrow then.

OK, tnx. I find it strange that other templates are so small compared to first two, maybe you missed something on export? I mean they only have 1 line when I open them in Notepad. Anyway I'm gonna test exporting my own template and color scheme and let you know how that goes tomorrow.
(2015-09-01, 23:32)Japaja Wrote: OK, tnx. I find it strange that other templates are so small compared to first two, maybe you missed something on export? I mean they only have 1 line when I open them in Notepad. Anyway I'm gonna test exporting my own template and color scheme and let you know how that goes tomorrow.
You're right, there should be more parameters. I previously used script.toolbox to do that and had to change some things to use skin.helper instead because I didn't want to use too many addons. Skin.helper is still in Beta but it should work. I'll make more tests tomorrow to check if it comes from script or my code.

(2015-09-01, 23:00)Japaja Wrote: Yes, still not working for me. I have the addons installed and I'm using the yesterdays Jarvis nightly.

Well, gave it a shot. Seems my code is clean. I made export again with the same layouts (I kept in the designer) and everything is now in. I reuploaded the correct backups in extra folder on git. I actually had a weird result with skin.helper but I can't define when it happens (I first thought about first launch of KODI after a fresh install but I now ask myself if this is not also when you set a new filter). Will ask marcelvelt. Regarding FTV colorsheme, I have to rebuild it since it seems to be the same as the default one. Will upload this during my lunch break.

EDIT : FTV colorscheme has been fixed

FYI : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2095870

Export function is now experiencing problems because of the new Jarvis addon settings management. Values are stored in file at KODI closing (that mean if you want to backup, you need to make your mod, close KODI, restart KODI and then backup). A request is opened to solve that http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=237583

Hi,
When i add my sources the last step is to select whats inside the source. This dialog seems to be behind everything else so i cant really see what im doing.
If i hit escape at that step it adds the source and i can edit it to select the contents.

Anyone else seen this?
(2015-09-02, 22:11)TRiX Wrote: Hi,
When i add my sources the last step is to select whats inside the source. This dialog seems to be behind everything else so i cant really see what im doing.
If i hit escape at that step it adds the source and i can edit it to select the contents.

Anyone else seen this?
Right, thanks for reporting. I made an intelligent dialog windows management to avoid to set individually the visible conditions. Already found one case like this I managed to solve (seems that some windows open/close the same time instead of one after another, it makes my code confused and miss the latest opened).

@TRiX : uploaded a fix on git. Should work now

@Jay
would be nice to apply the views that you have played around with and envisioned by default.
This would be a great learning curve for the users.
Finding it a bit hard to navigate with both default views on a large TV set
(2015-09-03, 07:14)Toki Wrote: @Jay
would be nice to apply the views that you have played around with and envisioned by default.
This would be a great learning curve for the users.
Finding it a bit hard to navigate with both default views on a large TV set

Not sure about what you mean. If you want to keep your own made views and apply them straight forward, templates are made for that. If you have more than 3 then you can still export / import them.

@Jay

Just to re-word my request.

You have default view across all sub-section (video, audio, tv....)
In your screens you have multiple views why not create several views by default (wide, 1/2 screen, side view, thumbs....)
This way users would then apply default view per module/section accordingly and customize it if needed.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18