• 34(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
Thanks Jay, regarding change of navigation to play button from info dialog, if you don't feel the change is required and want to maintain your design aesthetic, as I stated earlier, I've already changed the config of Kodi to "Choose" for video playback so it's not an essential.

Out of curiosity, what is the difference between "WideList" and "FixedList" list types for Bloc 1? Can't pick any difference between the two.
(2015-11-17, 14:07)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Thanks Jay, regarding change of navigation to play button from info dialog, if you don't feel the change is required and want to maintain your design aesthetic, as I stated earlier, I've already changed the config of Kodi to "Choose" for video playback so it's not an essential.

Out of curiosity, what is the difference between "WideList" and "FixedList" list types for Bloc 1? Can't pick any difference between the two.

Will check for the play button, there's (almost) always a solution.
Fixedlist is always the width of 1 bloc, meaning if you set the list's width to 3 blocs, you will have 3 columns of items (panel style)
Widelist adjusts its width to the bloc size, meaning if you set the list's width to 3 blocs, you will have only 1 large column (list style)
But if you set the bloc width to 1, you won't see any difference between both Wink
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
found a few errors:

- If setting a multi-image background, nothing is displayed
- If working on a horizontal layout, I cant switch back to a vertical one, even the menubar didnt have the option to go vertical

and questions:

- is it possible to adjust the idlefade time? on some infos the 5s are far to short!
- is it possible to add playlistrelated Backgrounds as option? I don't want those heavy metal dudes while browsing techno-sets!
(2015-11-17, 16:43)blutstein Wrote: found a few errors:

- If working on a horizontal layout, I cant switch back to a vertical one, even the menubar didnt have the option to go vertical

and questions:

- is it possible to adjust the idlefade time? on some infos the 5s are far to short!
- is it possible to add playlistrelated Backgrounds as option? I don't want those heavy metal dudes while browsing techno-sets!

Will check for multi-image.
For horizontal layout, in which section are you ? Home ?

Idlefade time adjustment can be an option, I will check this later when autobuild feature will be OK and important bugs solved
Wich backgrounds are you talking about ? The one in SkinShortcuts ?

(2015-11-17, 16:57)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2015-11-17, 16:43)blutstein Wrote: found a few errors:

and questions:

Will check for multi-image.
For horizontal layout, in which section are you ? Home ?

Idlefade time adjustment can be an option, I will check this later when autobuild feature will be OK and important bugs solved
Wich backgrounds are you talking about ? The one in SkinShortcuts ?

yes in the home section and yes, the skinshortcuts Wink

i didnt get the difference between Homelayout, libraries and PVR... if there are differences. And if I design a new one, which of them is the base?
(2015-11-17, 17:03)blutstein Wrote: yes in the home section and yes, the skinshortcuts Wink

i didnt get the difference between Homelayout, libraries and PVR... if there are differences. And if I design a new one, which of them is the base?

There's a particularity in Home for changing the layout orientation : you can only change it in View1 and then it will apply the same to View2 to 9. The reason is, it changes the menu position and navigating menu with it changing at each scroll is just crazy.

For backgrounds selection in skinshortcuts, please note that KOver doesn't provide the content but just allow you to select it. Skin.Helper provides it. For any request about more content for backgrounds you can ask Marcel in the Skinning section, Skin.Helper thread.

For Home,

'Home layout' provides you only submenu viewtype (for use when no widget).
'Libraries view' provides you widget view for medias (ex. Recent Episodes, etc.)
'PVR view' provides you a variation of the previous for use with PVR widget.

If you create a new one or change one, they all are selectable in SkinShortcuts with 'Select viewtype' option Under each menu item.

I havent experienced any issues selecting global fanart options for home menu. Usually the "multiimage" option applies to selecting from your personal library of images and not items like "random movie fanart" for a home menu item.

Is it that multiimage option that isn't working? I havent used that option in my testing so far.

One item I did notice with images is that when setting up your home menu and selecting block4 image you're not taken to a default skin location like when you select a new icon. Is the plan to have this default to skin folder of images or to root of Kodi device to navigate to personal folder of images?
(2015-11-17, 15:06)Jayz2K Wrote: Will check for the play button, there's (almost) always a solution.
Fixedlist is always the width of 1 bloc, meaning if you set the list's width to 3 blocs, you will have 3 columns of items (panel style)
Widelist adjusts its width to the bloc size, meaning if you set the list's width to 3 blocs, you will have only 1 large column (list style)
But if you set the bloc width to 1, you won't see any difference between both Wink

Thanks for explaining, will play around with changing the width of the block size for fixedlist.
(2015-11-17, 22:51)Kokonutcreme Wrote: I havent experienced any issues selecting global fanart options for home menu. Usually the "multiimage" option applies to selecting from your personal library of images and not items like "random movie fanart" for a home menu item.

Is it that multiimage option that isn't working? I havent used that option in my testing so far.

One item I did notice with images is that when setting up your home menu and selecting block4 image you're not taken to a default skin location like when you select a new icon. Is the plan to have this default to skin folder of images or to root of Kodi device to navigate to personal folder of images?

Multi-image is also provided by skin.helper. Global arts only use an image control, skin.helper makes the arts to cycle in this control. I thought multi-image worked the same way but I have to check if it doesn't use a multi-image control instead. If not, maybe something wrong in skin.helper's script for cycling them. But without having checked it myself (what I didn't), it may be my fault.

I didn't set a default folder for bloc 4 pictures since they are set as default for common Home shortcuts. Adding more or changing them is purely the choice of user and for it's own pictures. So I didn't see any need to set a skin folder for browsing up to root for choosing your own ?

UPDATE

- Autobuild is now working (please note using it will override your viewtypes, use the backup feature to get them back)
- Fixed muliimage for home background (from skinshortcuts)
- Added timer setting feature for IDLEFADE
- Added toggle setting for 'WATCHED' flags

IMPORTANT : For autobuilder to work properly, please update skin.helper from github :
Grab it HERE

To-do :

- ArtistSlideshow options in visualization window
- Launch autobuilder options at first install startup
- Add colorsets to autobuilder menu
- Change default buttons in OSD and info dialogs

EDIT : Please note that auto building can take some time - don't panic !

Thanks looking forward to installing after work tonight and trying autobuilder
idlefade option didn't work, can't enter a number. Idlefade on block4 didnt work too.
(2015-11-19, 12:28)blutstein Wrote: idlefade option didn't work, can't enter a number. Idlefade on block4 didnt work too.

For IdleFade Option, I've seen that yesterday and should already been fixed on git. Forgot to add the init value when string is empty. Seems you were too fast to download Cool
For bloc 4, will check this ASAP.

EDIT : Found it for Bloc4. Seems we can't fade a video control. Changed the code a bit. Working now.

EDIT2 : Added color sets in autobuilder

Testing latest GIT from last night.....

Lots of bugs when selecting to configure views from the submenu's.. keep ending up in the wrong list of views..
Addon/Program's seem to be using the video views and offer only those in the sumenu.
(2015-11-19, 14:56)tmaru Wrote: Testing latest GIT from last night.....

Lots of bugs when selecting to configure views from the submenu's.. keep ending up in the wrong list of views..
Addon/Program's seem to be using the video views and offer only those in the sumenu.

For first point, I will have to ask in the skinning section since it works the first time and not the others. The function is intended to set the correct position Inside container but fails most of the time. If I can't get a convenient way to set the focus to the right position, I will end to remove it.

For the second issue I'm not able to reproduce it and sounds quite impossible the way it is coded. Are you accessing a specific addon / program ? Maybe one with video content ? What about the views list when you're in programs / addons root ?

• 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18