• 54(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
@Jayz2K
if you update the skin the custom_list#.xml would get replace ? or the update system can provide to exclude custom_list#.xml if is an update and included if is a new install ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
As written in first post http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2189326 ... sadly yes ! That's why I take care providing xmls downloadable (easier to replace). I'm still trying to find a solution to avoid this but as for now ... I'm stuck. Conditional file existence check would be great.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
sorry i missed that, why you dont copy those file over in the userdata folder ?

folder/file exclusion from update would be great
I think git provide that
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Not that simple, those are Includes and need to be in main folder ... at least without script. However, I just placed a request to Marcel for file checking feature in skin.helper. He's brilliant so no doubts he will provided something Wink Also, for git exclusion, not sure this is allowed in official repo Huh

Hi Jayz2K,

I have some issues with the TvTunes addon and the video overlay for the background. If I select the option to show a currently playing video as an overlay in the background the fanart is not showing up as long as TvTunes plays the theme. When TvTunes ends the playback the fanart suddenly shows up. It happens in all the view types I created, but not(!) in the main menu.

I posted the problem in the TvTunes thread assuming it was a TvTunes problem.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2226724

But robwebset told me to try with confluence and everything was fine. So it has to be a skin issue.

Any ideas?
(2016-01-27, 19:32)fantasticn Wrote: Hi Jayz2K,

I have some issues with the TvTunes addon and the video overlay for the background. If I select the option to show a currently playing video as an overlay in the background the fanart is not showing up as long as TvTunes plays the theme. When TvTunes ends the playback the fanart suddenly shows up. It happens in all the view types I created, but not(!) in the main menu.

I posted the problem in the TvTunes thread assuming it was a TvTunes problem.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2226724

But robwebset told me to try with confluence and everything was fine. So it has to be a skin issue.

Any ideas?

Hmmm ... will check. The solution should be in Home settings but I'm not experienced in TvTunes so will be hard to identify. You mean the Video On top setting in the WALLPAPER designer section, right ?

EDIT : While I'm not sure what the addon is intended to show, can you post a screenshot of Home and viewtype ? Thx

Yep. Wallpaper is Fanart, Video on Top, TvTunes is not supposed to show anything. It is just playing the theme.mp3 stored in the respective movie or tv-show folder. Therefore wallpaper should still be visible while playing. But it is not. Seems it is triggers a video playback or at least it is recognized as a video playback by the "video on top" routine.

Edit: Just realized that when playing a song the wallpaper shows the fanart of the music, even wenn entering TV-Shows or Movies sections. It not showing the fanarts of those sections then. This could mean if playing the theme.mp3 - which does not have a respective wallpaper - it is not showing anything. I checked against Confluence and it is always showing the fanart of the section, not of the music playing. I think this is the reason for the problem.
if i might chime in...., the tvaddons are not suppose to show/display anything AFAIK !

late reply, but that happen to me too on Aeon nox while on show browsing if i escape to home it shows a music wallpaper until the theme stop i think it might be a bug on the addon or compatibility with some skins, maybe something with this setting :

Code:
Show Music info
Shows info on music playing when on the Home Window.

or
Code:
Show Background "Now Playing" Visualization
Shows the music visualizer in the background when you exit out of full screen playback.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I think I have to make some tests with the addon. Sounds more like a conditional argument. Just have to find the good combination to keep everything working fine.

INFO : for anyone reported navigation issues in Select / Browsing dialogs (focus disappears randomly outside the list) ... I found a solution and updated github. Also, not a KOver bug but gave me hard time :

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258022

first, you would have to recreate the problem.(tvtunes)

also i forgot i have to report the bugs i found....
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-01-27, 23:20)Jayz2K Wrote: INFO : for anyone reported navigation issues in Select / Browsing dialogs (focus disappears randomly outside the list) ... I found a solution and updated github. Also, not a KOver bug but gave me hard time :

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258022

Ah, perfect. That was an annoying bug I have realized several times, but forgot to report. Thanks for the bugfix.
(2016-01-27, 23:41)fantasticn Wrote: Ah, perfect. That was an annoying bug ...

Indeed. Much a workaround on my side that can be kept along future releases but problem still exists from KODI side ATM. Can also be experienced in other skins until the list control is fixed.

Coming back to TvTunes, I will need more time to understand how this thing work. Visualisation / Art / VideoWindow seem to be handled a particular way. Not easy to deal with something so specific (noticed visualisation opens up while no audio and dialog visible then closes at dialog switch Huh).

@fantasticn : I think I understood how it works now. Uploaded a fix attempt on git, mind to test ? Also noticed going back home returns a black screen for 1-2s but I can't do much for that :/ Seems to be a lag ending the current playing audio / video ...

Hi Jayz2k,

thanks for your investigations. Unfortunately I will not be able to try your fix before sunday because I am on a business trip. But I will report back asap.
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18