• 55(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
(2016-01-28, 19:01)fantasticn Wrote: Hi Jayz2k,

thanks for your investigations. Unfortunately I will not be able to try your fix before sunday because I am on a business trip. But I will report back asap.

NP Wink Actually, found that pressing info on movies or shows start the audio them or video trailer (not sure when one is trigger instead the other). When starting audio, it displays the visalisation over the fanart like it does with artist slideshow ... And plays the video trailer like any other video when this one is triggered. Is it what you expected ? or maybe without the visualisation over the fanart ?

EDIT : Understand now what it is intended for and have what I need from the wiki. Will remove the visualisation since doesn't make sens. Not needed plugin so essential lol. Will make a better integration adding it in enhancements and button in context menu to check for themes. If I have 5 mins during the WE otherwise next week Wink
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Hi!

I have that addon that searchs automatically for subtitles when I open a video. But it does not work in KOver, the window to select the subtitle does not show up.
Is there something I can do, or does it not really work?

Regards
(2016-01-28, 22:39)cyroassis Wrote: Hi!

I have that addon that searchs automatically for subtitles when I open a video. But it does not work in KOver, the window to select the subtitle does not show up.
Is there something I can do, or does it not really work?

Regards
Hi, which addon ?
Also a skin name where it works could help me to define if there's a problem somewhere.

Sorry,
I use AutoSubs, and it works fine with Confluence and Aeon nox for sure, didnt test with other skins.
I use KOver all the time, but when i need subtitles, I have to switch to Aeon.

thank you buddy
Will check for this addon. As an alternative, use the default subtitle option. Open the OSD while playing video, when seeing play / pause / etc. buttons; press up or down to show additional option. The last icon is for subtitles and uses the default subtitles selector.

Cheers

@fantasticn : integration almost done on git Smile Pretty cool addon. Didn't have time to finish the video part but it's working. I wasn't able to do what I wanted yesterday because of the 502 error.

Hi Jayz2K,

thanks very much for the bugfix. Seems to be doing fine. I now have wallpapers even when TvTunes is playing a tune. Perfect!

fyi: I do not know how "stable" the fix is because after playing a tv channel and jumping in menus back and forth suddenly the bug returned (no wallpapers anymore while playing TvTunes theme.mp3). I restartet Kodi then and it worked again. Unfortunately (or funrtunately?) I was not able to reproduce this effect another time. Just wanted to inform you.
Will take a closer when I can. I'm actually at a fantastic films festival, I'll be back monday evening. Will also look at cyroassis issue. Let me know if you encounter other issues. Cheers Smile

No prob. I am totally fine now. Enjoy the movie festival!
@Jayz2K

does the skin support conditonal weather fanart ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-02-01, 04:40)reaven Wrote: @Jayz2K

does the skin support conditonal weather fanart ?
What you mean by conditional fanart ? Using ressource addons ?

I mean, the weather fanart/backdrop on the weather section in home, instead of a regular multi-image backdrop is a multi-image backdrop based on weather condition

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Weather_Fanart_-_Multi
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
That little "Up next" in the bottom right isn't working right, it shows up for a glimmer at the end of an episode then disappears, but Kodi will proceed to the next episode. I just can't see/use it, sorry if this is a known issue.
Here's an idea. While I was building views I realized it'd be really cool to have the option of setting multi image as a wallpaper option.
(2016-02-02, 01:19)reaven Wrote: I mean, the weather fanart/backdrop on the weather section in home, instead of a regular multi-image backdrop is a multi-image backdrop based on weather condition

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Weather_Fanart_-_Multi

Yes this is a ressource addon. Didn't plan to add them for now. For consistency, if I add this one, I need to handle them all, also icons then. Will check when I finish other current devs.

(2016-02-02, 03:25)colbert Wrote: That little "Up next" in the bottom right isn't working right, it shows up for a glimmer at the end of an episode then disappears, but Kodi will proceed to the next episode. I just can't see/use it, sorry if this is a known issue.

I think this needs some intgration in skins to properly work. This is something I wanted to add. Will check.

(2016-02-02, 06:20)wex101 Wrote: Here's an idea. While I was building views I realized it'd be really cool to have the option of setting multi image as a wallpaper option.

Sould be already possible in both skinshortcuts and designer. Choosing image as image type and choose multi-image as target. Select a complete folder and you're done.

• 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18