• 61(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
I want to ask you a suggestion about the images available in the Bloc ART unit. is what you could added Banners?
(2016-02-10, 13:22)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 04:59)Reynald Wrote: Your skin nourished my inspiration.

need to work image bloc background for best final render

Great work Reynald, this view looks really cool.

Thank you ,
I will try to understand how to share my work on views.
New View :

you like this ?
(2016-02-10, 13:31)Reynald Wrote: I want to ask you a suggestion about the images available in the Bloc ART unit. is what you could added Banners?
Hehe ... Seems you start having some fun with the skin Wink Nice job on the backgrounds.

I made a huge Update today for code cleanup and optimisation. Found a value in export not being set, mind to reupload your viewtypes using the latest git ? Otherwise, users won't get the Bloc4 fallback art (Tested myself). Thx

For banner, will check to add it. Not a huge deal.

Still, I don't get your previous request Huh :

(2016-02-10, 00:05)Reynald Wrote: I Begin To Understand your skin, it is remarkable and Many possibilities. It lacks the Ability to suited the additional Post in Block 3 gold Player fallback in size to stick on the --other block. .. Can you go to add ?.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2016-02-10, 18:32)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 13:31)Reynald Wrote: I want to ask you a suggestion about the images available in the Bloc ART unit. is what you could added Banners?
Hehe ... Seems you start having some fun with the skin Wink Nice job on the backgrounds.

I made a huge Update today for code cleanup and optimisation. Found a value in export not being set, mind to reupload your viewtypes using the latest git ? Otherwise, users won't get the Bloc4 fallback art (Tested myself). Thx

For banner, will check to add it. Not a huge deal.

Still, I don't get your previous request Huh :

(2016-02-10, 00:05)Reynald Wrote: I Begin To Understand your skin, it is remarkable and Many possibilities. It lacks the Ability to suited the additional Post in Block 3 gold Player fallback in size to stick on the --other block. .. Can you go to add ?.

Thank you, yes I love enormously your skin, we can really customize, without modifying the source code and it is great. I'll update my view with your update.

size posters exchange, I wish they were still the same size.( bloc Art )
@Reynald :

Hmmm for poster size it's a problem. It's actually set as "keep" meaning it fits inside the bloc. Setting it to stretch will make it loose height / width aspectratio and won't like fine. Also, setting it to scale will truncate it and is annoying when you have top or bottom text. The fact is blocs have a landscape size, so it's hard to make a portrait to fit in !

ok I understand, then it is like this well, you change nothing. Thank you .

I had seen in a video that you can fit sizes (resize certain block). Is it available in Kover Designer V2?
(2016-02-10, 19:57)Reynald Wrote: ok I understand, then it is like this well, you change nothing. Thank you .

I had seen in a video that you can fit sizes (resize certain block). Is it available in Kover Designer V2?

Designer V2 doesn't allow more than V1. It's just about process, it uses less code and selection / move / resize have been completely refactored to make things easier. Until KODI allows us to use VARs for width and height, I have to stick to a 3x3 grid I'm afraid.

Quote:Designer V2 doesn't allow more than V1. It's just about process, it uses less code and selection / move / resize have been completely refactored to make things easier. Until KODI allows us to use VARs for width and height, I have to stick to a 3x3 grid I'm afraid.

;( ;( ;(
I struggle to arrange the views albums, how you handled this options? possibilty of having native, square poster Untitled?

(2016-02-10, 17:42)Reynald Wrote: New View :

you like this ?

I created same view but using landscape instead of fanart as the art type, love the fog effect you've used on the outline of the info bloc, now you've inspired me to experiment more Smile
(2016-02-10, 22:43)Reynald Wrote: I struggle to arrange the views albums, how you handled this options? possibilty of having native, square poster Untitled?

Hmmm ... What's that ? A custom list ? Where did you get those square thumbs ?

(2016-02-10, 23:02)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 17:42)Reynald Wrote: New View :

you like this ?

I created same view but using landscape instead of fanart as the art type, love the fog effect you've used on the outline of the info bloc, now you've inspired me to experiment more Smile

HAHAHA You can, I am a novice in photoshop, but I can make nice background for KOVER (and it suits me and suits my wife also.)
KOVER is extraordinary. It just fit all views. And have a great visual, nice and fluid. I try all the other skins. AEON was my first, then REFOCUS (I do a lot of MOD to refocus), then ARTIC etc. But I always had to modify the source code. Now I do not feel like I just want to change skin option (Kover designer is incredible). And enjoy my favorite views. There is no other skin that giving this . All other I have to modify the source code, and if there is an update I lose everything. There need not, stick with the basic options (do not over work on customs_list) and I try to see all the possibilities of view, arrangement and enhancement, using the options provided in KOVER !!!!! !
(2016-02-10, 23:11)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 22:43)Reynald Wrote: I struggle to arrange the views albums, how you handled this options? possibilty of having native, square poster Untitled?

Hmmm ... What's that ? A custom list ? Where did you get those square thumbs ?

montage photoshop quickly for you show you !
(2016-02-10, 23:15)Reynald Wrote: montage photoshop quickly for you show you !

Lol ... Well if you photoshop all movies art to fit square, I can make a custom view quite easily Smile ...

Seriously, without having those square thumbs available with scrappers, only way is to build a custom list with truncated fanart and clearlogo over. But this looks really great, I like your square thumbs.

• 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18