• 62(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
I do not want to change custom, I want to use the skin and basically do the best view (your skin) with all standard functions KOVER. If it is not possible to add Post Square, this is not a problem. It was just a little thing I like in the skin.

What is really interesting to me about yourself is to not have (whenever possible) to change the code. There now, KOVER will become the largest skin around the world. All users will then have a custom skin, without using another skin. I would like to install on all my mediacenters your skin and create views. Then I could install the views that I want all other kover in the house and no need to open software coding !!! Kover is the revolution Mr JAYZ Smile and it's thanks to you.
(2016-02-10, 23:32)Reynald Wrote: I do not want to change custom, I want to use the skin and basically do the best view (your skin) with all standard functions KOVER. If it is not possible to add Post Square, this is not a problem. It was just a little thing I like in the skin.

Natively, not possible (ATM). But I really like those square thumbs. Will try to make a custom list tomorrow. If this fits well, could be an additional built-in view in future Updates Wink
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2016-02-10, 23:39)Jayz2K Wrote: Natively, not possible (ATM). But I really like those square thumbs. Will try to make a custom list tomorrow. If this fits well, could be an additional built-in view in future Updates Wink

Woohoo Big Grin

Square thumbs are really useful for album art and addons
Little problem on info Music player http://prntscr.com/a1pi0x
(2016-02-11, 04:39)Reynald Wrote: Little problem on info Music player http://prntscr.com/a1pi0x

Damn ! That's absolutely crazy. I reviewed the code again and again and I can't find how that's possible. How many times does it happen ? Is it all the time ?
Seems that 2 conditions are true but shouldn't be :/ Will check again.

EDIT : Here's what custom_list actually looks like (WIP) :

idea for new view music :

Here's an attempt of square type list.

Mind to try it overriding the Designer_CustomList1.xml ?

I haven't tested it in all sections, I have to ensure everything's fine everywhere before adding it native, thx.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0PL_QS...sp=sharing

http://prntscr.com/a1xg7h

in the informations Track like this picture , where can i add in the nfo ? what balise is it ?
I have not had time to think about a custom, but Rather try to properly modify the skin without touching the code. I'll try your new file with any square in sometime. I took my head with the albums. music vraimennt scrappers are bad, not easy things to have nice view in Album. I am forced to change the nfo albums. Long work. Thank you for the time you go to give us the best look!
(2016-02-11, 18:36)Reynald Wrote: http://prntscr.com/a1xg7h

in the informations Track like this picture , where can i add in the nfo ? what balise is it ?

I really don't know. This part is completely out of my knowledges since, I'm not really a music section user.
KOver only uses scrapers info and I doubt you get tracks for all, if some, of soudndtracks.

(2016-02-11, 18:40)Reynald Wrote: I have not had time to think about a custom, but Rather try to properly modify the skin without touching the code. I'll try your new file with any square in sometime. I took my head with the albums. music vraimennt scrappers are bad, not easy things to have nice view in Album. I am forced to change the nfo albums. Long work. Thank you for the time you go to give us the best look!

Yes, but I need to ensure everything's fine before including it to the main code. Native list types are made to show in any sections adapting themselves to the content. I don't care about Custom lists since it can be added or deleted or just be used for 1 view. But Builtin lists need to be matching everywhere Wink

wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING perfect !!!! I love u :p
Kover is AMAZING !

I smell some enthousiasts here Big Grin

(2016-02-11, 21:45)Jayz2K Wrote: I smell some enthousiasts here Big Grin

YES !!!!!!!! Smile

have you had time to think of a way to completely hide submenu on the Home? and see when we operate row (only Widget and submenu is available, for example)
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18