• 66(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]

I prepare costume overlooking the wall, if you need, tell me.
(2016-02-14, 21:11)fantasticn Wrote: Yes I did. And after that I cannot trigger Import and Export buttons anymore.
Hey fantasticn.

I don't think this comes from KOver. I didn't change anything from the import / export code side. Moreover, it's just a command line that triggers skin.helper action.

Since it has been recently updated, I suspect something broken in some confs. If I remember correctly, you're running linux powered devices right ?

I need your help on this since I'm running windows only.

Can you go to settings > addons > running > skin helper service > configure

And toggle debug mode. Then restart KODI, try to import and export something and finally upload KODI log using KODI LOG UPLOADER.

Thx
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Import is working for me on Windows as I've successfully imported the template files from Reynald's mods.

Jay I rolled back from latest GIT commit as the option to hide the sidebar wasn't available to select just "Disabled" and "Idle fade"

Wasn't sure if this was a bug or by design. I can post debug log when I get home from work if its a bug.
(2016-02-14, 23:12)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Import is working for me on Windows as I've successfully imported the template files from Reynald's mods.

Jay I rolled back from latest GIT commit as the option to hide the sidebar wasn't available to select just "Disabled" and "Idle fade"

Wasn't sure if this was a bug or by design. I can post debug log when I get home from work if its a bug.
It's only allowed when 3x3 bloc size. Isn't it available anymore ?

(2016-02-14, 23:38)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-02-14, 23:12)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Import is working for me on Windows as I've successfully imported the template files from Reynald's mods.

It's only allowed when 3x3 bloc size. Isn't it available anymore ?

I forgot about that condition, I'll need to double check the bloc size I was using to create the view and confirm.
(2016-02-14, 22:21)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-02-14, 21:11)fantasticn Wrote: Yes I did. And after that I cannot trigger Import and Export buttons anymore.
Hey fantasticn.

I don't think this comes from KOver. I didn't change anything from the import / export code side. Moreover, it's just a command line that triggers skin.helper action.

Since it has been recently updated, I suspect something broken in some confs. If I remember correctly, you're running linux powered devices right ?

I need your help on this since I'm running windows only.

And toggle debug mode. Then restart KODI, try to import and export something and finally upload KODI log using KODI LOG UPLOADER.

Thx

Hi Jayz2K,

I managed to solve the aforementioned problem by completely deinstalling Kodi from my device (NVidia Shield TV) and reinstalling it. I now used Kodi 16 RC3 Jarvis (not Krypton anymore). I reconfigured the system and reinstalled KOver. Then I was able to import the settings and it seems to be working again. However, I now have a problem with "default widgets". Everytime I select the "default widgets"-folder for picking up a widget it keeps hanging (trying to build up the defaults widgets list but not comming back then). Even triggering "cancel" does not help. I have to force shutdown of Kodi through the Android menu then. I tried reinstalling skin.widgets several times but it did not help. The log is here: http://www.xbmclogs.com/pof4f9lro
(2016-02-15, 18:05)fantasticn Wrote: Hi Jayz2K,

I managed to solve the aforementioned problem by completely deinstalling Kodi from my device (NVidia Shield TV) and reinstalling it. I now used Kodi 16 RC3 Jarvis (not Krypton anymore). I reconfigured the system and reinstalled KOver. Then I was able to import the settings and it seems to be working again. However, I now have a problem with "default widgets". Everytime I select the "default widgets"-folder for picking up a widget it keeps hanging (trying to build up the defaults widgets list but not comming back then). Even triggering "cancel" does not help. I have to force shutdown of Kodi through the Android menu then. I tried reinstalling skin.widgets several times but it did not help. The log is here: http://www.xbmclogs.com/pof4f9lro

I've seen this hapening on NEXUS Player but never found how this is producing. This is also a skin.helper feature (node). I've discussed about that with Marcel to check but he never got this on his devices. I will ask you the same thing that previously so :

And toggle debug mode. Then restart KODI.

Try to open Default widgets, let it run some time, do not close KODI.
Go to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi and upload the file using a sharing Platform (If you close KODI to use KODI uploader, it will clear the log).

Thx

Thanx for your quick reply. Here is the requested log: http://www.xbmclogs.com/py4d8m3sl
(2016-02-15, 18:46)fantasticn Wrote: Thanx for your quick reply. Here is the requested log: http://www.xbmclogs.com/py4d8m3sl

Hmmm. this is driving me crazy. I don't see anything that can cause it. Mind to try again also activating skinshortcuts debug so I can check now if I see something from this ?
Sorry for my requests but I need those to find the issue :

Can you go to settings > addons > dependencies > skin shortcuts > configure

Enable debug, restar KODI, reproduce bug and upload log.

Thx

No prob. Thanks for you trying to help me. Here is the log: http://www.xbmclogs.com/pdjwd2ch1
(2016-02-14, 21:58)Reynald Wrote: Image

I prepare costume overlooking the wall, if you need, tell me.

someone is having fun with the skin Cool

and i am super interested in a wall view, mannn I need to start modding and start having fun with this designer stuff too Nod
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-02-15, 20:22)fantasticn Wrote: No prob. Thanks for you trying to help me. Here is the log: http://www.xbmclogs.com/pdjwd2ch1

Reported :

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2246712

Let's wait if he can sort something out of this.

I would like to export template for the new view on the HOME that I just created and I can not. I have not option Export templat? as in the other view. Is this normal or is it a bug?
(2016-02-15, 22:48)Reynald Wrote: I would like to export template for the new view on the HOME that I just created and I can not. I have not option Export templat? as in the other view. Is this normal or is it a bug?

It's a normal behavior. It's disabled in Home for some reasons. Because View2 to View9 are linked to some View1 values (sidebar, layout orientation, etc.) Importing / exporting templates there can break the whole Home Navigation. This is made by security and sadly not possible to solve in a convenient way.

So I can not share a view of the home (no export or import Template possbilité) So I have to explain how to use the customList2 because I created a small widget view for Horizontal.Thank you for your quick reply Smile
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18