• 68(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
Made a quick change. Can you please test ?
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2016-02-16, 09:29)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-02-16, 03:34)colbert Wrote: Also, a question about home menu, I got it setup vertical. I have a videos source, is it possible to show the list in files view as a widget/submenu on the home screen? Example I have Guitar home menu item: https://anonmgur.com/up/f658c9dd94189a07...351e9a.png How can I show the files inside that folder right there on home screen? They are not scanned into library, only files.

Can you please go to skin settings > import / export > Backup all viewtypes (without Home menu)
and share me the zip file so I can check all your settings. Thx

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9xqp74a7dt0zy6...r.zip?dl=0

(2016-02-16, 09:29)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-02-16, 03:34)colbert Wrote: edit2: Sorry! Big Grin I've been tinkering, wondering what's wrong with my Now Playing bloc. Here is how I set it up: https://anonmgur.com/up/200bb2c40bc8de1d...0d5bde.png Here is how it's showing in the viewtype: https://anonmgur.com/up/8c5a415144085b23...daf9f5.png It is not correctly aligned in that top right 4-part section, it's playing in the middle and right 3 columns, while the video is still playing fullscreen in the background as well, so the video in the viewtype is like an overlay while still playing background. Moving/resizing doesn't seem to help as I've tried several alignments and resizes Sad Guess I need a way to stop the video playing in the background when in the viewtype and only play in the desired area set by the viewtype?

I see on your config screenshot it's showing : Y:A X:B [X2]
The value under brackets is Height x Width meaning the height value is missing (don't know how that's possible).
Can you try to resize it again until you get [1X2]

Thx

I'm trying but can't get the height value to show, and it won't resize past 2 rows (A+B but not C).
Yes it work now, but we are obliged to:
Copy / Paste Custome_List and restart up to use the builder, then build view dans Builder, and restart Kodi again once.
It is great to be able to use 6 custom now. it really is an amazing skin. I'd like that others also creates custom personalized,, I feel alone Smile.
Is it possible to change the type of view panel like Wrap in customs? What i should change xml in Kover to change type of view and focus position?
@Reynald : please note it's an early stage of this feature. I will work on it to improve that but it's a bit tricky to work with files checking. Not something usual in skinning and using it as it's not really intended for ...

Ok I'll wait, especially made me know if you need help to do tests or checks, I am always available and very lovers Kover. I have lots of free time now Smile.
And there is still a lot to learn and create with Kover to unlock the power of your skin.

Have you consider can integrate Banner in Block Art?
@colbert : I think you're keeping a problem from an old git version the new one cannot solve. Best way ATM is to apply "default horizontal" or whatever and rebuild this view. This should not happen anymore with latest releases.

(2016-02-16, 19:06)Jayz2K Wrote: @colbert : I think you're keeping a problem from an old git version the new one cannot solve. Best way ATM is to apply "default horizontal" or whatever and rebuild this view. This should not happen anymore with latest releases.

Thanks! Working fine now. Also if I download from github, do I always have to download from there and install as zip file in Kodi to update? If I update in Kodi does it use the stable version so it would downgrade me out of github version?
(2016-02-16, 20:17)colbert Wrote:
(2016-02-16, 19:06)Jayz2K Wrote: @colbert : I think you're keeping a problem from an old git version the new one cannot solve. Best way ATM is to apply "default horizontal" or whatever and rebuild this view. This should not happen anymore with latest releases.

Thanks! Working fine now. Also if I download from github, do I always have to download from there and install as zip file in Kodi to update?
Yes

Quote:If I update in Kodi does it use the stable version so it would downgrade me out of github version?
Yes but if you installed a github version, you will get 2 instances of KOver that can make weird things to happen.
I plan to push a stable version ASAP, I will give instructions then Wink

Cheers

(2016-02-05, 14:39)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-02-05, 14:30)Mike_Doc Wrote: Jay,

What's going on over in right on the last video? is it a trailer or gifs that are playing? Looks very good either way mate.

It's TvTunes addon video themes. I integrated it in the Designer as an option to replace the common fullscreen. Since it auto plays the audio/video theme at focus, I integrated it in a bloc to replace arts. Also works default fullscreen if set by user but I prefer this way Wink So it's a video trailer.

Jay,

Can you point me in the right direction with video themes, maybe which xml in your skin has the code etc?

TIA,

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-02-16, 22:45)Mike_Doc Wrote: Jay,

Can you point me in the right direction with video themes, maybe which xml in your skin has the code etc?

TIA,

Mike.

Sure,

Here (Line 297 to 301), for viewtype :

https://github.com/Jayz2K/skin.KOver/blo...ewtype.xml

Here (line 53 to 55), for background :

https://github.com/Jayz2K/skin.KOver/blo...Common.xml

Here (Line 1091 to 1136), for addon activation :

https://github.com/Jayz2K/skin.KOver/blo...ttings.xml

But be aware the viewtype is a dynamic one (common to all libraries) and maybe the only kind existing right now in KODI, so I hope you will find your way.

Cheers

Thanks Jay, will hopefully find my way.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-02-16, 18:45)Reynald Wrote: Yes it work now, but we are obliged to:
Copy / Paste Custome_List and restart up to use the builder, then build view dans Builder, and restart Kodi again once.
It is great to be able to use 6 custom now. it really is an amazing skin. I'd like that others also creates custom personalized,, I feel alone Smile.
Is it possible to change the type of view panel like Wrap in customs? What i should change xml in Kover to change type of view and focus position?

Latest git introduces a manual refresh of custom lists in the Designer. It was a pain to find a convenient way to do that (didn't manage to do that automatic).
You will find at the bottom left of the designer a button "Update Custom lists" > If you copy / paste new files, press this one.

It's not possible to change the way lists are displayed, it's part of KOver process. sorry.

I'll try this new function. Thank you, give all your time to do even more skin the BEST . I'm crazy of Kover. I waited for a long time it. I would give you a return on this new fonctionnalitée.
(2016-02-17, 14:25)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-02-16, 18:45)Reynald Wrote: Yes it work now, but we are obliged to:

Latest git introduces a manual refresh of custom lists in the Designer. It was a pain to find a convenient way to do that (didn't manage to do that automatic).
You will find at the bottom left of the designer a button "Update Custom lists" > If you copy / paste new files, press this one.

It's not possible to change the way lists are displayed, it's part of KOver process. sorry.

It 's Perfect ! thx very much Smile
@Reynald : BANNER has been added in bloc 3 and 4

KOver is now features frozen.

No more requests please
Next stage is stable V1.0 to push to repo.

• 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18