• 72(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
Jay, is that the views are locked in PVR? I can change, but when I restart my Kover, the view is reset. ? Is this a bug or normal?
(2016-02-22, 14:47)Reynald Wrote: Jay, is that the views are locked in PVR? I can change, but when I restart my Kover, the view is reset. ? Is this a bug or normal?

You mean loosing the whole view config or just the name of view 1 ? The name of view one is locked "EPG - Locked" that's right (will always be restored at each Designer opening). Because it's the one used for EPG. You can't set views 2 to 9 for EPG but you can set the EPG - Locked (view1) to TV channels.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
OK I understand, the view name is reset. It's my mistake . Thank you
Integration request for "autocompletion" plugin by phil65 for KOver2....or hints to integrate it myself (atleast, i know i have to work with the "DialogKeyboard.xml")
(2016-02-22, 17:31)Shogun Wrote: Integration request for "autocompletion" plugin by phil65 for KOver2....or hints to integrate it myself (atleast, i know i have to work with the "DialogKeyboard.xml")
Yes, I thought about that one. Will dig in that during dev. Right now I'm talking with Marcel about constants overrides by user ... If this comes to life, it could push Designer V3 to get rid of the 3x3 grid and allow a per pixel moving / sizing blocs ! But It's all about speculations right now and will require an overall rewrite of KOver, so let's see.

(2016-02-22, 20:40)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 17:31)Shogun Wrote: Integration request for "autocompletion" plugin by phil65 for KOver2....or hints to integrate it myself (atleast, i know i have to work with the "DialogKeyboard.xml")
Yes, I thought about that one. Will dig in that during dev. Right now I'm talking with Marcel about constants overrides by user ... If this comes to life, it could push Designer V3 to get rid of the 3x3 grid and allow a per pixel moving / sizing blocs ! But It's all about speculations right now and will require an overall rewrite of KOver, so let's see.

wow, per pixel? it would be huge, but require much work for you? It's an amazing thing you planned. Smile
(2016-02-22, 20:40)Jayz2K Wrote: Yes, I thought about that one. Will dig in that during dev. Right now I'm talking with Marcel about constants overrides by user ... If this comes to life, it could push Designer V3 to get rid of the 3x3 grid and allow a per pixel moving / sizing blocs ! But It's all about speculations right now and will require an overall rewrite of KOver, so let's see.

Good to read...another quick question...

I develepod a custom window (music info window with all sorts of Information) and named it custom_test.xml.
Is it somehow possible to use it as a option for ex. bloc 4 and on top get focus like submenu (like go right or left)?

damn man Laugh!!!

It wouldn't be easy to develop a desktop application, where you can design/build any view/window with whatever art, infolabel, custom art, position, text, etc..., that you want. without worrying about resources or skin speed and then load that view/window in K0ver, I mean WOW...it would be almost the end of modding since just could build/design almost anything......Big Grin
Stop modding and discover K0ver ! Nod , there you have already an slogan ! hahaha
Sorry just dreaming.

truly, what you have accomplish is awesome what I like the most is the freedom of design and the simple/clean look.

* I was kidding at first but damn the desktop app idea would be really awesome.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Quote:Stop modding and discover K0ver ![/b] Nod , there you have already an slogan ! hahaha
Sorry just dreaming.

hahaha; i like this! Kover, changes the world, most want to do the coding, that take the lead to change a skin, need to see all skins, all views in a single skin? Kover do it ! We dreamed it, Jay's created for us.
Right now I'm talking with Marcel about constants overrides by user ... If this comes to life, it could push Designer V3 to get rid of the 3x3 grid and allow a per pixel moving / sizing blocs ! But It's all about speculations right now and will require an overall rewrite of KOver, so let's see.

WTF Big Grin

Moving/Sizing blocs by pixel!!!!! bloody hell Igor I think it's alive. KOVer is truly unlocking possibilities within KODI.
(2016-02-22, 20:50)Reynald Wrote: Wow, per pixel? it would be huge, but require much work for you? It's an amazing thing you planned. Smile

In fact, a huge rewrite but mostly deletions and easier to handle from a code side. The actual way KOver works is it checks for users settings, scans the grid or whatever presets values and loads the corresponding one with a large amount of conditions. So the process achieves that in 3 steps and by elimination (true / not true). It also has a huge impact on speed. Being able to override a constant is a more natural approach solving the lack of variables use in the skinning engine for positions and size. I mean the described process could be limited to just reading the value (set by user).

And, nothing's planned ATM Wink Just thoughts and even "if" something is getting possible with upcoming devs in Marcel's script, there's no guarantee I can achive that the way I want to. My experience in coding now reminds me everytime that further you go, bigger are the problems to solve.

So guys, don't get too much hopes for now.

(2016-02-21, 13:40)Reynald Wrote:
(2016-02-20, 22:29)reaven Wrote: you need help translating, what language ?

I sent Jay Translate French in MP
Reworked a lil your file to fit in size everywhere (fr translation can make stupid long sentences sometimes lol). Should be uploaded to git along the day.

Jay,

I can translate to Spanish if you wish. Just let me know.

Regards,

Bart
(2016-02-23, 14:26)bsoriano Wrote: Jay,

I can translate to Spanish if you wish. Just let me know.

Regards,

Bart
Any help is very welcome Wink
Only thing is it's recommended to test in situation after it's done. I noticed sometimes making too long sentences doesn't fit really well in few cases.

Hope that other langages from transifex won't make those to happen too much. If yours guys fit better, I'll always override them with yours Smile

Sure, will test before sending you an updated Spanish strings.po.
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18